ADVERTISEMENT

Bryson DeChambeau

I don't like that he jumped shipped for LIV, and never will. But I appreciate he tries to use science to play better, although his style still seems to be hit it far off the tee, so be it if you have to scramble from there. Scrambling is easier from 110 than 170. Maybe getting off the juice helped his personality. His YouTube stuff is decent. Also really liked how he took time afterwards to sign autographs for everyone who stayed.

His fan boys seem to be the idiot DB golf bro types, which may be my biggest issue with him, tbh. The guys chanting "USA" after Rory missed on 18 was total cringe.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasonrann
He floats his (golf) balls in Epsom salt etc and marks the face that rotates best etc. Isn't this cheating? If it were a true test, everyone needs to use the same freaking balls and clubs.
You've never seen this done? You float them as a test to see if any of the balls are out of balance. Now, I don't do it, I just open the sleeve and go, but sites like My Golf Spy use it as a test to rate the quality control of the balls.

Not shocked that Bryson does this with the balls he plays. Actually, I bet he's not the only pro to do so.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I just don't like his name....Bryson. Anyone with the name Bryson has just got to be a.....
douche-jersey-shore.gif

If you like the game of golf YOU should also care.

Anyone that joined LIV is dead to me.
PGA shouldn't of fed up how it was treating it's players. I would have gone to LIV also if I were in their shoes. PGA thought it was above everyone else. It's not. F them.

Let’s also not forget that Bryson wanted the 9/11 families to forgive Saudi Arabia and that nobody is perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT