ADVERTISEMENT

Bull?

Nope no troll, Huge Hawk fan for a long time and huge Bull fan, followed his story over the summer. Great kid, but dont be surprised if he doesnt go today.

I would guess the only way he isn’t is if he is badly injured....Brands has gone out of his way to hype/promote this dual..... from his put it on prime time interview to getting with Smith to have it this late in the season....hard to believe he wouldn’t let one of the marquee matches happen..... Jesus this board anymore

Go read my post history on BWI. It's still there. Only ever posted there b/c BWI posters have a tendency to sh*t talk what's said here over there. Pathetic imo. If anyone ever has a problem with what I post, direct quote me on the board it was posted on and we can discuss. Mock me even idgaf but taking it to a separate corner of the web and giggling like middle school girls is pathetic.

Reactions: moug and fufighters
Go read my post history on BWI. It's still there. Only ever posted there b/c BWI posters have a tendency to sh*t talk what's said here over there. Pathetic imo. If anyone ever has a problem with what I post, direct quote me on the board it was posted on and we can discuss. Mock me even idgaf but taking it to a separate corner of the web and giggling like middle school girls is pathetic.
Confused. So do you or dont you want PStaters coming here? You're making no sense.

I quoted you on here, and got no reply. Though I don’t fault you for that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT