ADVERTISEMENT

Burger King's 2 Whoppers for $6

Mar 14, 2003
Anybody take advantage of this special? It's been YEARS since I've had a whopper (prefer them with cheese), but I have been considering doing this for lunch one of these days. Do they still have that same flame broiled taste?

Anybody take advantage of this special? It's been YEARS since I've had a whopper (prefer them with cheese), but I have been considering doing this for lunch one of these days. Do they still have that same flame broiled taste?
Didn't they used to be 2 for $3? I seem to recall that time.

Back in the day, I remember a $1 Whopper special. That's what we need to MAGA.

BK fries suck, but I do like the Whopper.

Only FF places I'll eat at are Arby's, Wendy's, Pancheros, and Jimmy Johns. The rest are hot garbage.

Substitute Burger King for Jimmy Johns and you describe my preferences in national chains as well. I also like getting Portillo's or White Castle when in the 'burbs of Chicago.

2 whoppers? Pshhhh, child's play. I ate 2 pancheros burritos on the way home from the game Saturday. (Lay off man, I'm hungry!)

56647486.jpg

Substitute Burger King for Jimmy Johns and you describe my preferences in national chains as well. I also like getting Portillo's or White Castle when in the 'burbs of Chicago.
Portillo's is awesome. I wish there was one in every town in Iowa.

I think a person would be better off getting a double Whopper than getting two Whoppers.

Actually having a JJ sub for the first time in a while right now. #5 Vito.

This has nothing on a sub from Jersey Mike's.
Never even seen a Jersey Mikes, so I'll have to take your word for it. JJ's is nothing special, but I prefer it over the other sub options near me (subway and quiznos).

Only FF places I'll eat at are Arby's, Wendy's, Pancheros, and Jimmy Johns. The rest are hot garbage.
You're wrong. Milios>Jimmy Johns. Hardee's breakfast is without peer. Hardee's also has the best chicken tenders. Culver's has good burgers.

Never even seen a Jersey Mikes, so I'll have to take your word for it. JJ's is nothing special, but I prefer it over the other sub options near me (subway and quiznos).
There's one in Corvallis. Maybe I should swing by. Or not, I don't know. I don't usually like paying for sandwiches since I can usually make my own. Or OPs mom can make it for me. Either way, yeah.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Just had this (with cheese) yesterday. Burger King's sandwiches are better than McDonalds, but McDonalds' fries murder BK's. Also, Carls Jr roasts them both in burgers and fries.

ADVERTISEMENT