ADVERTISEMENT

Busch Light scented soap.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Yes, this is now a thing. I saw it at my local Hy-Vee store. The Duke Cannon Co has a specialty soap with a hint of Busch Light in it.
This seems like an invitation to a field sobriety test if you get pulled over.

Reactions: Tunadog and Moral
Yes, this is now a thing. I saw it at my local Hy-Vee store. The Duke Cannon Co has a specialty soap with a hint of Busch Light in it.

I don't need any special soap to smell like beer.

you'll have to fight women like this off you

damn-trailer-park-boys-daamn.gif

I have been working on my own fragrance called Abject Failure. It combines the smells of wintergreen dip spit, and Pall Mall ashs and cigarette butt soaking in a Mickey's hand grenade for 2 days. I am combining it with Cedarwood because the wood body washes are in right now, and a hint of Irish Spring that is was only used to wash a face. I almost have it complete, but the Mickey's smell I am going for current smells more like Keystone Light which doesn't quite have enough umph.

They make multiple beer soaps. My mom bought me a Budweiser one because she though it was funny.

I have been working on my own fragrance called Abject Failure. It combines the smells of wintergreen dip spit, and Pall Mall ashs and cigarette butt soaking in a Mickey's hand grenade for 2 days. I am combining it with Cedarwood because the wood body washes are in right now, and a hint of Irish Spring that is was only used to wash a face. I almost have it complete, but the Mickey's smell I am going for current smells more like Keystone Light which doesn't quite have enough umph.
Just ask Trad/Northern/Biggrey/ih/PissyPants for one of their t-Shirts to match that scent up.

Reactions: Moral

Seems like a lot of work when you can just buy this

Cologne_BRU07014.png

Reactions: lucas80 and Moral
If Gweneth Paltrow can market a candle that smells like her bush it is only natural to have a soap available that smells like Busch.

I’ve used the Duke Cannon soaps for years.

Bay Rum, Old Milwaukee, Busch Light, Buffalo Trace, Pine Tree etc.

ADVERTISEMENT