ADVERTISEMENT

But, But, But, Orange Man Tariffs Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Here_4_a_Day

HB Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
Come on man... you know presidents don't have any control over inflation, gas prices, stock prices, the stock market etc, at least not when the news is bad....

anyway ehhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
In the current one's case, you can add bowels and bladder to that list along with security!
(in a whisper) Look, I'm raising tariffs, my predecessor raised tariffs, but I'm not doing it like him. no joke. I had chocolate ice cream for breakfast. (incoherent mumbling) anyway I've said too much.

You understand targeted national security decisions are different from blanket tariffs, right?

This will absolutely cost the consumer, but it really does seem like a necessary move. See the chip situation in Russia. They’re only a year away from PlayStation 3 level tech.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
You understand targeted national security decisions are different from blanket tariffs, right?

This will absolutely cost the consumer, but it really does seem like a necessary move. See the chip situation in Russia. They’re only a year away from PlayStation 3 level tech.
It's always "different!"

It's always "different!"
It is different.

Do you want China to have the latest chip fabrication tech? Do you want them to be able to shut down our economy in the event of a conflict with sanctions?

Look at the automobile chip shortage. What if they invade Taiwan and threaten to do that to other industries if we sanction them?

Reactions: joelbc1
It is different.

Do you want China to have the latest chip fabrication tech? Do you want them to be able to shut down our economy in the event of a conflict with sanctions?

Look at the automobile chip shortage. What if they invade Taiwan and threaten to do that to other industries if we sanction them?
Those thoughts JUST came to light?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT