ADVERTISEMENT

But the lockdowns...

Simple logic would suggest doing a poor job early would lead to worse outcomes later as well.
Lol. Not only have we not improved at all compared to those other 6 nations, we’ve actually gotten slightly worse.

Probably has something to do with anti-vaxxers.
That certainly could be a partial explanation. 68% of Americans are considered fully vaxxed while most of those other countries are in the 75-80 range.

But I’m not sure how that gets hung around Trump’s neck. He has repeatedly touted the vaccines and claimed more credit for them than he deserves.

Hell, I know Trumpsters who are also anti-vaxxers and whose only complaint about Trump is that he’s pro-vax. If not even Trump can convince those people to get vaxxed then those people weren’t going to get vaxxed no matter who was President or what anyone said.

Reactions: CoachJaxKnows
It's not the president's job to protect citizens from themselves.
six_ways_people_deflect_inconvenient_data.jpg

Reactions: Tom Paris
That certainly could be a partial explanation. 68% of Americans are considered fully vaxxed while most of those other countries are in the 75-80 range.

But I’m not sure how that gets hung around Trump’s neck. He has repeatedly touted the vaccines and claimed more credit for them than he deserves.

Hell, I know Trumpsters who are also anti-vaxxers and whose only complaint about Trump is that he’s pro-vax. If not even Trump can convince those people to get vaxxed then those people weren’t going to get vaxxed no matter who was President or what anyone said.
What has Trump done, specifically, to encourage the masses to get shots and boosters? I mean, he has continued to rail against the CDC, Fauci and the whole idea of making vaccines compulsory. He didn't even make his own shots public.

What has Trump done, specifically, to encourage the masses to get shots and boosters? I mean, he has continued to rail against the CDC, Fauci and the whole idea of making vaccines compulsory. He didn't even make his own shots public.
Every time Trump mentions that he’s vaxxed and boosted at one of his rallies he gets booed. It’s the one issue on which his supporters deviate dramatically from him. You can blame Fox News and OAN and other right-wing media for most anti-vaxxers, but I don’t think there’s much Trump could do to change their minds.

Reactions: Jan Itor
That's what many don't understand,.. Trump doesn't lead these people, he simply walks among them.

Every time Trump mentions that he’s vaxxed and boosted at one of his rallies he gets booed. It’s the one issue on which his supporters deviate dramatically from him. You can blame Fox News and OAN and other right-wing media for most anti-vaxxers, but I don’t think there’s much Trump could do to change their minds.
He's not trying to.

NOT. LIE.

Stop being obtuse. He said he lied on the record. Lied all the way through. How can you even try to debate this? It's insane.
Now do Fauci. Why did he say masks would not help?

Don't strain yourself. He already admitted he was worried a run on masks would leave the healthcare workers short on supply. I wonder how many people died because they believed masks wouldn't help?

I've heard him says on more than one occasion at his rallies full of idiots that he got vaccinated. Then he says go get vaccinated; or not. It's up to you.

That's weak, but he he has said it.

Remember who you're dealing with here.
You still railing on this? Did you find your examples? And I noticed if someone is using logic instead of emotion, you're now accusing them of defending Trump and being a maggot. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: Pinehawk and TJ8869
He's not trying to.
It wouldn’t matter if he did. Those people are entrenched. They boo him every time me mentions vaccines.

I think if it was up to Trump, all of his supporters would get vaxxed. Hundreds of thousands of his supporters have died because they didn’t get vaxxed and even he is pragmatic enough to realize those are people who won’t be around to vote for him in 2024.

Remember who you're dealing with here.
Oh, and remember when the Trump administration issued a nation wide travel ban from China, many people on here, the news media, and Democrat politicians were calling him Xenophobic. I wonder if you were one of those people.

Interesting take.

Using that logic you probably wouldn’t believe a president is in favor of prostate exams for the detection of cancer unless he presents himself on national TV with the Surgeon General’s finger up his butthole, right?

Like Joey B says, the proof of the pudding is in the eating!

Interesting take.

Using that logic you probably wouldn’t believe a president is in favor of prostate exams for the detection of cancer unless he presents himself on national TV with the Surgeon General’s finger up his butthole, right?

But he did tell his followers he got vaccinated.

Reactions: win4jj
I've heard him says on more than one occasion at his rallies full of idiots that he got vaccinated. Then he says go get vaccinated; or not. It's up to you.

That's weak, but he he has said it.
Exactly. He's done nothing to really try to get people to vaccinate.

Exactly. He's done nothing to really try to get people to vaccinate.
Unlike what you said earlier about him not making his vaccination status public, he did tell his followers he's vaccinated and boosted.

But then he goes on to say get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine, yada yada yada. Then he gets booed. That's when he should say it will likely save your lives. But he doesn't. Just goes on about his narcissistic ways. He's had opportunities to have a serious discussion with them, but he won't.

So yes, I agree with you that he's done nothing to "REALLY" try to get people vaccinated.

Yep. And considering he already pocketed his millions from Big Pharma he never actually gave two shits whether his sheep got them or not.
Curious.. Do you have a link that shows where he got millions from Big Pharma over Covid?

Because we found out AFTERWARDS...
Which should be a wake up call to everyone, that even the scientific community isn't quite as smart as they think they are,... This is why a one size fits all, mandated solution can be so dangerous.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Because we found out AFTERWARDS you dumb fvck....idiots like you have me hoping for the next pandemic, even if it takes me out also
Although I don't agree with you on everything, and I think this post was pointless, please continue posting as often as you can. Love that signature. :)

Because we found out AFTERWARDS you dumb fvck
This simply isn’t true. Biden was still calling COVID a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” last December, months after the CDC had already publicly acknowledged that the vaccines slow but do not stop the spread.

Interesting take.

No that's a stupid take. No President has done that but many have demonstrated how easy it is to get vaccinated and stressed the importance.

• Haha

Trump was "pro-vax" with a wink and a nod after having a long record of being an anti-vaxxer.

"So totally give me credit for that thing I did that I can't mention that you refuse to take and don't want mandated that other people take that you make fun of in airports and Cheesecake Factory restaurants."

He also removed the CDC from responsibility for collecting and analyzing testing data which dramatically slowed our response and he repeatedly suggested and supported bizarre and ineffective alternative "treatments". That's how you hang this around his neck.

Which should be a wake up call to everyone, that even the scientific community isn't quite as smart as they think they are,... This is why a one size fits all, mandated solution can be so dangerous.

Holy fvck you are scientifically ignorant...leave the science to the people that understand it

Curious.. Do you have a link that shows where he got millions from Big Pharma over Covid?
He raked in money before covid. But like with all pols, checks cashed now are for favors granted later.

This simply isn’t true. Biden was still calling COVID a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” last December, months after the CDC had already publicly acknowledged that the vaccines slow but do not stop the spread.
Vaccines also largely prevent severe repercussions. The large majority in ICU's and the overwhelming majority of those who died after vaccines were widely available were unvaxxed. That simply IS true.

Reactions: RileyHawk

So it did slow the spread...got it

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT