ADVERTISEMENT

But the lockdowns...

What if you’re sick and don’t know because you’re asymptomatic? BTW, I’m of the belief that masks do work. Not full proof, but could help.
What about it? It would be better if you were masked in those cases. Because masks do help prevent spread of infection.

And I never claimed they were "full" proof.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Riley thinks doctors wear masks in surgery to prevent against airborne viruses...
For unconscious, intubated patients undergoing surgery.

Every time he posts he embarrasses himself further, but appears to have no shame.
You're an idiot.

Why are masks important for surgeons?

Masks are important for surgeons because they protect the wearer’s nose and mouth from contact with blood and other body fluids. Masks also protect the patient from contact with the surgeon’s respiratory secretions.

Masks are typically worn during surgery to prevent the spread of infection from the surgeon to the patient. Masks are also worn by surgeons to protect themselves from exposure to blood and other body fluids.

What about it? It would be better if you were masked in those cases. Because masks do help prevent spread of infection.

And I never claimed they were "full" proof.
I never said you claimed it. And I basically said they help prevent spread of infection. Honesty, sometimes I think you’re so angry, you don’t read the post and just laugh at it and then post responses like above.

I’m agreeing with you. The only thing I was trying to find out is if you wear masks.

Peace out, Giggles.

I offered no opinion above, but simply quoted Fauci. He’s the one who said they aren’t effective, so you can direct your anger at him.

He didn't say they 'weren't effective', he said the 'weren't really that effective'....the operative word:

re·al·ly
/ˈrē(ə)lē/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
in actual fact, as opposed to what is said or imagined to be true or possible.
"so what really happened?"
very; thoroughly.
"I think she's really great"

I never said you claimed it. And I basically said they help prevent spread of infection. Honesty, sometimes I think you’re so angry, you don’t read the post and just laugh at it and then post responses like above.

I’m agreeing with you. The only thing I was trying to find out is if you wear masks.

Peace out, Giggles.
LOL - you're the one who was questioning my not using masks now if doctors use them with patients. It was a stupid take. Then you come around to say they do work. You're spinning all over the place but at least you came to rest on a reasonable stance. Let's hope you stick with it.

• Haha
You're an idiot.

Why are masks important for surgeons?

Masks are important for surgeons because they protect the wearer’s nose and mouth from contact with blood and other body fluids. Masks also protect the patient from contact with the surgeon’s respiratory secretions.

Masks are typically worn during surgery to prevent the spread of infection from the surgeon to the patient. Masks are also worn by surgeons to protect themselves from exposure to blood and other body fluids.
Thanks for proving my point.

from contact with the surgeon’s respiratory secretions’
to protect themselves from exposure to blood and other body fluids.’

He didn't say they 'weren't effective', he said the 'weren't really that effective'....the operative word:

re·al·ly
/ˈrē(ə)lē/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
in actual fact, as opposed to what is said or imagined to be true or possible.
"so what really happened?"
very; thoroughly.
"I think she's really great"
I’ve got to laugh at this twice.
Really.

Thanks for proving my point.

from contact with the surgeon’s respiratory secretions’
to protect themselves from exposure to blood and other body fluids.’
I see, you're too stupid to understand that respiratory secretions include viruses, bacteria, etc. I should have known that would be active your intellect.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You tried to use the use of the word ‘really’ to play semantics with a clear statement.
It was laughable.

I see, you're too stupid to understand that respiratory secretions include viruses, bacteria, etc. I should have known that would be active your intellect.
You seem incapable, or unwilling, to understand that respiratory secretions are much different than airborne Covid virus particles.
Its why people thought masks might work at first. Before realizing the virus was airborne, and they wouldn’t. It’s why masks proponents tried to evolve from face shields, to cloth masks, to surgical masks, to N95’s.
Because they weren’t working.

You tried to use the use of the word ‘really’ to play semantics with a clear statement.
It was laughable.

LMAO...you know it's okay to be ignorant, it's just not okay to be proud of being ignorant

image20.jpg

You seem incapable, or unwilling, to understand that respiratory secretions are much different than airborne Covid virus particles.
Its why people thought masks might work at first. Before realizing the virus was airborne, and they wouldn’t. It’s why masks proponents tried to evolve from face shields, to cloth masks, to surgical masks, to N95’s.
You're wrong. Respiratory secretions can contain many things including bacteria and virus.

You're an idiot.

LOL - you're the one who was questioning my not using masks now if doctors use them with patients. It was a stupid take. Then you come around to say they do work. You're spinning all over the place but at least you came to rest on a reasonable stance. Let's hope you stick with it.
You have problems understanding what you read. There are programs for that.

You have problems understanding what you read. There are programs for that.
Yeah, I'm having trouble understanding that you were questioning why I don't wear masks all the time now. :rolleyes:

Hi Giggles. If doctors wear and recommend masks, why don’t you wear them?

What if you’re sick and don’t know because you’re asymptomatic? BTW, I’m of the belief that masks do work. Not full proof, but could help.

You're a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: Jan Itor
Heed the words of the great American sciencey politician guy:

"Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact, they have an effect....”
:cool:

Yes, I know. You missed the point. Again.
Yeah, I'm missing the point when you're the one that implied doctors don't wear masks to help prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses. :rolleyes:

Accept that you're dumb and refrain from posting that only serves to demonstrate it further.

• Haha
You mean the bagger at our local grocery store who wore the same, filthy, KC Chiefs neck gaiter every day for like three straight months wasn’t really doing much to flatten the curve?!? I am SHOCKED!

I hope people are following the science and Dr. Fauci’s advice, to test and mask up for Thanksgiving today.

For what it’s worth, the per capita death toll from COVID-19 in the United States from the start of the pandemic until January 20, 2021 was 85% higher than the aggregate per capita death toll of those other six countries.

Since January 20, 2021 our per capita death toll is 89% higher than those same six countries.
Right wingers continued to disrespect social distancing/mask precautions after January 20, 2021 so there's no logical reason to think the death rate would lower - as if, lol.

• Haha
Right wingers continued to disrespect social distancing/mask precautions after January 20, 2021 so there's no logical reason to think the death rate would lower - as if, lol.
True, but my point is that we not only didn’t improve compared to those other countries, we actually have done slightly worse compared to them.

It's a ****ing meme, bruh, your ****ing meme isn't a fact.
Awwwwww….sorry if it hurt your feelings, snowflake. And FTR, it wasn’t presented as some kind of “fact” so your response isn’t just sadly pathetic, it’s dumb as fvck.

Awwwwww….sorry if it hurt your feelings, snowflake. And FTR, it wasn’t presented as some kind of “fact” so your response isn’t just sadly pathetic, it’s dumb as fvck.
My feelings, lol - your idocy and simplicity have nothing to do with my feelings and everything to do to support my beliefs.

Your meme represented a belief that using the phrase "fake news" contains actual facts you ****ing idiot.

BS.

Tell us all knowing oracle, what could Trump have done differently to save over 400,000 lives?

Maybe NOT pitted states against other states for PPE supplies, driving prices up and leading to "hoarding" by areas not hit by Covid, and shortages where supplies were needed

(for starters, at least)

ADVERTISEMENT