ADVERTISEMENT

Buttigieg campaign accuses Sanders supporters of harassment

royhobbs2

HR Heisman
Nov 15, 2019
A senior adviser for Pete Buttigieg’s campaign has accused supporters of Senator Bernie Sanders of harassing their “staffers of color” after a white Black Lives Matter protester interrupted a campaign event on Wednesday evening.
The incident took place at an event in South Bend, where Buttigieg is the mayor.

Black South Bend Common Council member Sharon McBride was speaking at the Buttigieg event when she was interrupted by a white man wearing a BLM shirt.

“Where are the black leaders who don’t have three-piece suits, leather jackets, and nice clothing?” the protester yelled. “Who chose these people as black leaders?” He then took the mic from her and began yelling about there being a problem with police in the town before being removed by security.

"veteran", he saw about as much combat as lindsey graham

at least Bernie has real grass roots support

"veteran", he saw about as much combat as lindsey graham

at least Bernie has real grass roots support

What a terrible hill for you to die on. He worked in intelligence of course, but also spent a considerable amount of time driving convoys. Everyone knows the biggest danger in Afghanistan is due to roadside bombs and IEDs, if you've watched the news any time in the last 15 years or so.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Anybody who takes shots at people who served in the military...belittling their service...are PoS in my book. Generally Republican voters too...lead by their president after his McCain comments.
I don't think he was taking shots at his military service. Now, having a babe next to him and screwing up a campaign, yeah, that's kind of what trump what saying. kind of why he takes shots at romney too. minus the babe vp

Anybody who takes shots at people who served in the military...belittling their service...are PoS in my book. Generally Republican voters too...lead by their president after his McCain comments.
right, so start kissing lindsey grahams butt, right now

hes a Veteran, and you cant criticize a veteran, even though mayor pete and lindsey never got out from behind a desk.

hes a Veteran, and you cant criticize a veteran, even though mayor pete and lindsey never got out from behind a desk.

I can criticize whoever I want. Graham hates this country, all you have to do is listen to him. I don't care if he's a vet or currently serving. He's thumbed his nose at all that is right and good since the day John McCain died.

He needs to step away from the Senate and leave public service.

I can criticize whoever I want. Graham hates this country, all you have to do is listen to him. I don't care if he's a vet or currently serving. He's thumbed his nose at all that is right and good since the day John McCain died.

He needs to step away from the Senate and leave public service.
Lindsey is a POS and whatever hes getting blackmailed for has to be pretty dam bad. Im just quoting the poster above who claims you criticize the mayor from south bend because "hes a war hero"

Lindsey is a POS and whatever hes getting blackmailed for has to be pretty dam bad. Im just quoting the poster above who claims you criticize the mayor from south bend because "hes a war hero"

He's not a war hero. He also hasn't done anything, at least in my view, to have disgraced his service.

Keep in mind, I hate the idea of civilians holding the military to some kind of mythical heroism just because they signed in the box. There are just as many crappy people in the military as there are in civilian life.

I don't think he was taking shots at his military service. Now, having a babe next to him and screwing up a campaign, yeah, that's kind of what trump what saying. kind of why he takes shots at romney too. minus the babe vp

"I prefer veterans who didn't get captured" was about Palin? I missed that.

no he did not

images

This totally looks like he's in a military base.

RQUK2ZFP4QI6TFARUYEPTUGC2M.jpg

I'm sure they let Afgan children roam around freely on US military bases.

ADVERTISEMENT