ADVERTISEMENT

Buy Greenland!!!!

Joes Place

HR King
Aug 28, 2003

Though it has vast natural resources across its 811,000 square miles, Greenland relies on $591 million of subsidies from Denmark annually, which makes up about 60% of its annual budget, according to U.S. and Danish government statistics.

That'll help shore up the deficit, won't it?

2ii441a78rz11.png

I saw this the other day and thought it was cool. Using Greenland’s actual tiny size as an excuse to post it.

I wonder if Trump would want Greenland for the US or for himself? He’s going to need some place to hide after he’s done being President after all.
How is the action? Are there chicks there?

It has to be cheaper than going to war with Greenland...no? Hell! We bought Alaska...didn't we? Russia has a head start in the Arctic in collaboration with China and India. Gots some catchin' up to do.

If he could get this done it would be the deal of the century.

2ii441a78rz11.png

I saw this the other day and thought it was cool. Using Greenland’s actual tiny size as an excuse to post it.
I found the link to that. It is based on the work of one scientist. The explanation for the shrinkage of countries was based on distance from the equator. I clicked the animation. Countries with the same latitude shrink at different rates. We shrink a lot while at the border with Mexico, they hardly shrink. I think his model needs some tuning. For better perspective I would look at satellite imagery of earth.

Naturally, small minded folks don't understand the great and powerful Trump.

First, you buy Greenland and put up Hotels. You collect Rent on those Hotels when people visit. Then you buy Iceland and you have a Monopoly. Then the Rent on your Hotels doubles, and it will be difficult for people to Pass Go and collect $200 without paying Rent.

When Hitler played, he tried a similar strategy. ;)

this is about one thing and one thing only....Trump's brain thinking about one thing...his legacy.
It's all about one thing....HIM.

Donald J. Trump...a man of one person....him.

AAFSlKz.img

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Naturally, small minded folks don't understand the great and powerful Trump.

First, you buy Greenland and put up Hotels. You collect Rent on those Hotels when people visit. Then you buy Iceland and you have a Monopoly. Then the Rent on your Hotels doubles, and it will be difficult for people to Pass Go and collect $200 without paying Rent.

When Hitler played, he tried a similar strategy. ;)
Except Hitler over ran countries with tanks and was exterminating people in gas chambers. Other than that yes exactly like Hitler.

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard
So not one person can think of a bad reason to do this other than Trump is the one doing it.
.seems like a good idea if the price is right

I'd be interested to hear a serious take on the positives and negatives, and what a fair price would be.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT