ADVERTISEMENT

Cable News This Afternoon

BlackNGoldBleeder

HR Legend
Jun 23, 2017
At the gym on a treadmill in front of two TVs. One is tuned into MSNBC, the other Fox News.

TV 1 headlines: Pensacola shooter, White House won't participate in impeachment hearings

TV 2 headlines: Biden denies AOC has moved the party far left, Liberal Cities relocate homeless

LMFAO

Food Network runs DDD all day on Friday, plus Iowa hoops in a few minutes if you want some alternative programming.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I just got back from PF. I don't think @ANYCHawk was there because I didn't hear anyone complaining about a deuce in the shower. They have about 15 TVs and the one directly in front of me had some show called Botched on. They were taking this woman's ass apart and putting it back together. Don't know what the news TVs were talking about.

I just got back from PF. I don't think @ANYCHawk was there because I didn't hear anyone complaining about a deuce in the shower. They have about 15 TVs and the one directly in front of me had some show called Botched on. They were taking this woman's ass apart and putting it back together. Don't know what the news TVs were talking about.

So, no Lunk alerts?

Even when they're talking about the same subject, the storyline is completely different.

The prime time shows on both networks were high-fiving each other after the four law professors testified the other day.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I love that show. I bet you could get a bj in your shower.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT