Cabo recommendations

lonestar50

HR MVP
Sep 3, 2007
So a friend of the wife (no pics of either) has a timeshare in Cabo they won't be able to use so they sold it to us for a week in November. We'll be staying at Grand Solmar Land's End.

I know I'll catch the dead but I would like to have a good time before that. Planning a fishing charter, wife would like to eat at the resort but if like to venture into town to eat a few times so it will probably be a mix of the two.

Any tips @3boysmom or anyone else that has been? I don't think I can just sit at a resort pool for a week, I need something to do

lonestar50

HR MVP
Sep 3, 2007
It will be the first week of November so we'll be there during the day of the dead which I'd like to experience.

DogBoyRy

HR Legend
Jul 28, 2006
So a friend of the wife (no pics of either) has a timeshare in Cabo they won't be able to use so they sold it to us for a week in November. We'll be staying at Grand Solmar Land's End.

I know I'll catch the dead but I would like to have a good time before that. Planning a fishing charter, wife would like to eat at the resort but if like to venture into town to eat a few times so it will probably be a mix of the two.

Any tips @3boysmom or anyone else that has been? I don't think I can just sit at a resort pool for a week, I need something to do
Some decent catamarans out of the marina for snorkling and drinking.

Mike Zierath

Family, football and fishing.....
Staff
Jun 3, 2002
Flower Mound, TX
Do not take a Panga out of the marina...........

I'm an experienced salt water guy, and thought, "What the Hell". Just me and a boat captain, in a 24' vessel in 6' swells.

Had a hell of a day fishing, but.....captain didn't speak English and I don't speak Spanish. Closest I've ever come to being seasick.....but I toughed it out.

Don't be a cheap ass like me.......get a 34'-38' shared charter and enjoy yourself!

Reactions: blackbones

Latest posts