ADVERTISEMENT

Cabo recommendations

lonestar50

HR All-American
Sep 3, 2007
So a friend of the wife (no pics of either) has a timeshare in Cabo they won't be able to use so they sold it to us for a week in November. We'll be staying at Grand Solmar Land's End.

I know I'll catch the dead but I would like to have a good time before that. Planning a fishing charter, wife would like to eat at the resort but if like to venture into town to eat a few times so it will probably be a mix of the two.

Any tips @3boysmom or anyone else that has been? I don't think I can just sit at a resort pool for a week, I need something to do

It will be the first week of November so we'll be there during the day of the dead which I'd like to experience.

So a friend of the wife (no pics of either) has a timeshare in Cabo they won't be able to use so they sold it to us for a week in November. We'll be staying at Grand Solmar Land's End.

I know I'll catch the dead but I would like to have a good time before that. Planning a fishing charter, wife would like to eat at the resort but if like to venture into town to eat a few times so it will probably be a mix of the two.

Any tips @3boysmom or anyone else that has been? I don't think I can just sit at a resort pool for a week, I need something to do
Some decent catamarans out of the marina for snorkling and drinking.

Do not take a Panga out of the marina...........

I'm an experienced salt water guy, and thought, "What the Hell". Just me and a boat captain, in a 24' vessel in 6' swells.

Had a hell of a day fishing, but.....captain didn't speak English and I don't speak Spanish. Closest I've ever come to being seasick.....but I toughed it out.

Don't be a cheap ass like me.......get a 34'-38' shared charter and enjoy yourself!

Reactions: blackbones
ADVERTISEMENT