ADVERTISEMENT

Cael Doesn't Like Dogs

Sandor45

HR MVP
Feb 16, 2015
Davenport, Iowa
Heard on FRL that Carl doesn't like dogs...
What kind of a man doesn't like dogs?
I'll tell you; a cold blooded, fun hating, heartless robot.
If I didn't know anything else about Carl, and knew only that, it'd be more than enough to tell me what kind of a man he is.
I'm kidding to a certain extent, but seriously, dogs are loyal, loving, fun...how do you say no to that??

Classiest cesspool on the information super highway!
8millionbath.jpg

Heard on FRL that Carl doesn't like dogs...
What kind of a man doesn't like dogs?
I'll tell you; a cold blooded, fun hating, heartless robot.
If I didn't know anything else about Carl, and knew only that, it'd be more than enough to tell me what kind of a man he is.
I'm kidding to a certain extent, but seriously, dogs are loyal, loving, fun...how do you say no to that??

I knew there was a reason I didn't like the guy. Probably has a subscription to Cat Fancy.

Pretty sure Cael has dogs. I believe he doesn't like his athletes to have them because they can be a distraction and take a lot of time to take care of (especially as puppies). I know at one point in the last ten years Tom felt the same way.

I love dogs. Just as long as they're yours!:D

As a matter of fact, I recently discovered there are different sizes of Milk-bone treats. Bought some larger ones for the neighbors Black Lab, and some smaller ones for whatever the little white ankle biter is!;)

Sandcraphead is a bald punk! If you don't approve of dog friendly family you are a....... What a tool this guy is!! I know that cropduster cancer fart will disagree with me.
Anyhow, here's a good ole dog song:

I have an all gray cat named Charlie. He answers to his name and knows how to sit on command. He also enjoys watching wrestling/football and drinking Budweiser;)

If i didn't live deep in the city i would have a dog again however. Really miss my German Shorthair. That kind of dog would go nuts in my Loft though. Someday soon!

Just as an inside joke, it would be classic if each Iowa wrestler came out to a dog-related walk-out tune when PSU comes to Carver next. Ideas:

1. "Who Let the Dogs Out" (Baha Men)
2. "Hound Dog" (Elvis)
3. "And They Call it 'Puppy Love'" (Paul Anka/Donny Osmond)
4. "I Love My Dog" (Cat Stevens)
5. "Walking the Dog" (Rufus Thomas)
6. "I Wanna Be Your Dog" (The Stooges)
7. "Black Dog" (Zepplin)
8. "Atomic Dog" (George Clinton)
9. "Diamond Dog" (David Bowie)
10. "Dogs are Everywhere" (Pulp)

Done.

Just as an inside joke, it would be classic if each Iowa wrestler came out to a dog-related walk-out tune when PSU comes to Carver next. Ideas:

1. "Who Let the Dogs Out" (Baha Men)
2. "Hound Dog" (Elvis)
3. "And They Call it 'Puppy Love'" (Paul Anka/Donny Osmond)
4. "I Love My Dog" (Cat Stevens)
5. "Walking the Dog" (Rufus Thomas)
6. "I Wanna Be Your Dog" (The Stooges)
7. "Black Dog" (Zepplin)
8. "Atomic Dog" (George Clinton)
9. "Diamond Dog" (David Bowie)
10. "Dogs are Everywhere" (Pulp)

Done.
Can't leave out "Hair of the Dog" (Nazareth) gotta have some cowbell!

Edit: do you think Carl tries to offset that with "Cat Scratch Fever" (Ted Nugent) in the locker room? Or "Cats in the Cradle"

Last edited:
Can't leave out "Hair of the Dog" (Nazareth) gotta have some cowbell!

Edit: do you think Carl tries to offset that with "Cat Scratch Fever" (Ted Nugent) in the locker room? Or "Cats in the Cradle"
Definitely subject to change. Suggestions from all are welcome. Got plenty of time to plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT