ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark’s latest technical vs MSU

IowaPackFan

HR Heisman
Dec 30, 2006
Didn’t see this mentioned here. In the OT win vs Michigan State Iowa was lining up to inbound and a Michigan State player swipes at Caitlin’s arm and her arm then hits a MSU player. Caitlin got the technical. 🤣

35 second mark of video

Reactions: Kinnick4Ever
Didn’t see this mentioned here. In the OT win vs Michigan State Iowa was lining up to inbound and a Michigan State player swipes at Caitlin’s arm and her arm then hits a MSU player. Caitlin got the technical. 🤣

35 second mark of video

Poor description of what happened, since no technical foul was called. Go troll elsewhere,

That was a pretty weak call. It looked to me like another MSU player was moving Clark's arm off her and when she did so, it swung up and brushed the other MSU player in the face. A better camera angle would probably help, but that's what I'm seeing.

35 second mark of video

Hard to mention something that never happened. I also didn't see it mentioned that Patrick McCaffrey was indefinitely suspended 🤣

Reactions: fish1hawk
That was a pretty weak call. It looked to me like another MSU player was moving Clark's arm off her and when she did so, it swung up and brushed the other MSU player in the face. A better camera angle would probably help, but that's what I'm seeing.
Agreed. Looks like the msu players arm was inside of clarks. I doubt the msu player was moving clarks arm tho, my guess is the msu player had ahold of her and clark was trying to free herself up.
Far less intentional than the Wisconsin players elbow to rebracas chin a few weeks back 🙄

Agreed. Looks like the msu players arm was inside of clarks. I doubt the msu player was moving clarks arm tho, my guess is the msu player had ahold of her and clark was trying to free herself up.
Far less intentional than the Wisconsin players elbow to rebracas chin a few weeks back 🙄
I can't really see what is going on with Clark. She and a couple of the MSU players might be the only ones who really know.

With regard to Wisconsin, most of the incidents don't look clearly intentional, but when you watch them play, you see the same players making the same "basketball plays", where the opponent ends up holding his face or on the ground in pain. I conclude that this is taught and practiced, because the pattern is not just an accident.

Reactions: Slim45
I can't really see what is going on with Clark. She and a couple of the MSU players might be the only ones who really know.

With regard to Wisconsin, most of the incidents don't look clearly intentional, but when you watch them play, you see the same players making the same "basketball plays", where the opponent ends up holding his face or on the ground in pain. I conclude that this is taught and practiced, because the pattern is not just an accident.
Looks to me that in the replay above, when she swings her arm up there is another arm swinging with hers, but could be wrong. But you see it all the time on oob plays b4 the whistle, player’s swinging their arms or swatting at another player trying to free themselves up.
With regards to wisconsin and the play I referenced, when he swung his elbow at rebracas jaw twice that was enough to make it intentional to me 🤷‍♂️

Yes, clearly Clark decided to sneak in a quick backhand smack to the face of the MSU player because she was invading her personal space, and Ms. Queen of the Court then tried to play innocent and throw every excuse in the book.

the-mask.gif

You f***ing morons.......

Nobody believes she thought she could get away by smacking her face at least I hope not. She gets pissed easy and this is what happens being to aggressive on chipping plays. It’s a foul. Intentional NO. She needs to keep her cool when the games on the line.

Nobody believes she thought she could get away by smacking her face at least I hope not. She gets pissed easy and this is what happens being to aggressive on chipping plays. It’s a foul. Intentional NO. She needs to keep her cool when the games on the line.
Her face was that of someone trying to do that without getting caught, as opposed to getting pissy about contact.

Which is why it's obvious she did it intentionally.................................

Her face was that of someone trying to do that without getting caught, as opposed to getting pissy about contact.

Which is why it's obvious she did it intentionally.................................
Except her arm was pushed up by the MSU player into the other player. You can see the other girls hand moving up under her arm at the 46 second mark.

MSU player had a hold of CC’s arm, CC’s tried to pull it away from the MSU player and hit the other player in the face. Foul called for that hit but the refs should have looked at the entire play and come back with two fouls on the hold and hit. B1G officiating is just plan bad for both men and women.

The “problem” with the Clark is that the same drive that makes her great makes her have an attitude. I have accepted that, although I would prefer that she not protest every call, if you take away her fervor, you take away what makes her Caitlin.
Which is the case for most Type A star athletes. Book it, most opponents of MJ didn't care for his demeanor either......People also should remember that Clark takes a beating every game when the refs allow it, and most of it goes uncalled. Bluder has remarked before how her arms are often red and bruised after games. Basketball is supposed to be a "freedom of movement" sport, but its rarely called that way....

ADVERTISEMENT