ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark's Endorsements: Nike ($28M Shoe Deal), State Farm, Gatorade, Gainbridge, Hy-Vee, Panini Trading Cards, Comcast,Bose, ShootAWay,H&R Block

Wow who says women don't get a fair shake? Three of the top four are ladies......
Not to minimize what these women have accomplished, but I wonder if there aren't more male athletes on the list because the male athletes that are more likely to draw big NIL totals are leaving for their professional leagues instead rather than fully realizing their NIL earning potential in college. From what I understand, women can't leave early for the WNBA. Which is weird that it is different than men. The only other women's sport with any kind of professional future is soccer, although players can probably make more in college than they would there.

Clark is remarkably silent on Instagram/Twitter for an influencer though. Its not just how many followers its also engagement.

Clark is the total package. She interacts with the fans and press before and after games, and her personality is apparent at all times on the court. She will be the perfect star figure for the WNBA and they are drooling for the instant she inks whatever contract she signs. Trouble is, she is making millions already, so they may have to give her a franchise to land her.

This is remarkable. This is star power and says something about Caitlin's approach to the game. She's a wonderful ambassador for the women's basketball community.
She is an amazing player and yes like all of us she has struggles at times. She is the real deal IMO.

Reactions: kceasthawk
She is an amazing player and yes like all of us she has struggles at times. She is the real deal IMO.

Wow. If you are talking struggles on-court, please give examples. I sub 20 point game this season. 1 single digit game last season. Stats no player male or female can match. She led the nation in points and assists her freshman and sophomore seasons. Holy shit. No player in history has done that. Fastest to 2000 points. If you are talking dribbling it out of bounds or throwing it away occasionally, yeah. A bad game....? That's relative.

But she is a machine otherwise. No one or nothing is perfect. She plays in the B1G, not in Mickey Mouse or weak conferences where many record holders wrack up their numbers. She has accomplished individual feats that puts her with NBA players or legends.

Not looking for a response. Just making a statement.

Reactions: abby97 and littlez
Wow. If you are talking struggles on-court, please give examples. I sub 20 point game this season. 1 single digit game last season. Stats no player male or female can match. She led the nation in points and assists her freshman and sophomore seasons. Holy shit. No player in history has done that. Fastest to 2000 points. If you are talking dribbling it out of bounds or throwing it away occasionally, yeah. A bad game....? That's relative.

But she is a machine otherwise. No one or nothing is perfect. She plays in the B1G, not in Mickey Mouse or weak conferences where many record holders wrack up their numbers. She has accomplished individual feats that puts her with NBA players or legends.

Not looking for a response. Just making a statement.
I will clarify the struggles comment for you. At times she gets caught up with the officiating and it would be nice if she could reduce her TO's. Did you miss my comment about an amazing player and the GOAT in Iowa women's BBall.

I will clarify the struggles comment for you. At times she gets caught up with the officiating and it would be nice if she could reduce her TO's. Did you miss my comment about an amazing player and the GOAT in Iowa women's BBall.
The TOs are a product of the offense and Clark trying to do too much. They're not all on her but yes she can reduce them. As for the refs, Clark is getting mugged most nights so I expect her to work the refs a little. Her interactions have been pretty quick and innocent. She's not arguing or back talking just pleading her case which a lot of players do. I think Clark feels the pressure of trying to carry the team especially when the supporting cast is having an off night.

See your Buick dealer today & tell them Caitlin sent you!

I tried to use the Buick #SeeHerGreatness. Not a well designed site. It showed five basketball players, then four not-centered videos. And they don't know that hashtags should be camel-backed, A camelback hashtag capitalizes the first letter of each word in a hashtag. Note the difference between #seehergreatness and #SeeHerGreatness. Use Camel Back so screen readers can read a hashtag correctly.

The survey at the end just wanted to know about me and Buick. I told them about women's basketball and web design.

• Haha
Reactions: undersized_post
Nike is set to begin selling Caitlin Clark name and number tees and sweatshirts.

FsRJ5GPX0AIaodu

They have her NIL worth about $750K… I feel that’s low for Nike, Buick, and Hy-Vee.
I wouldn't pay too much attention to a NIL valuation. She was north of some figures before Anne locked her on with a couple of the larger opportunities.

They decline more NIL opportunities in a week than most see in a year.

Reactions: grhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT