ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark has been invited to the USA U19 World Cup team trials

Just save her a seat and let her show up for the games.

I could actually pronounce a decent number of the names on that list.

Hawkeyes’ Caitlin Clark invited to U19 World Cup Team Trials
https://www.ourquadcities.com/sport...n-clark-invited-to-u19-world-cup-team-trials/

Iowa freshman Caitlin Clark was selected to participate in the 2021 USA Women’s U19 World Cup Team Trials, the USA Basketball Women’s Junior National Team Selection Committee announced Wednesday.
Clark is one of four players that will represent the Big Ten Conference at the trials on May 14-16 at Metro State University in Denver.
The 12-person roster will compete at the 2021 FIBA U19 World Cup against Italy on Aug. 7, Australia on Aug. 8, and Egypt on Aug. 10.

Iowa can be awfully proud of her....prodigal type of talent ❤️ looking forward to the Hawkeye women’s season next year

Reactions: cyberhawk
Nice when of the best players is an Iowa kid and a hawk !! She shots jumpers like a guy. She is tough as nails.

Reactions: natchrlman
Expect Caitlin to get heavy minutes. I believe Paige Bueckers is recovering from ankle surgery.

Expect Caitlin to get heavy minutes. I believe Paige Bueckers is recovering from ankle surgery.
And, Bueckers is too old for the team. Have to have been born in 2002 or later. Bueckers was born fall of 2001. Presumably, she would have been on the Americup team if healthy.

Reactions: ObeseMuffins
In my opinion, making the roster for Caitlin was never in doubt. She almost certainly will be the starting PG and one of, if not the leading scorer(s) for the team.

Reactions: ObeseMuffins
Last edited:
Caitlin has looked pretty good. Several steals and assists. I have seen her make one shot and miss 2 three attempts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT