ADVERTISEMENT

California and the liberal deficits

Yet they can't do anything for their homeless problem.
They have almost twice the amount of homeless as the next highest state...

YAY SURPLUS!!!

It was a great idea making robbery legal. People were able to save the money they’d normally spend on jewelry, purses and detergent and spend it on other stuff like, almond milk, spinning rims and Narcan.

They should build a huge catapult that fires all off the homeless street poop over the Sierra Nevadas.

And maybe a water slide or something:

YAY SURPLUS!!!
lol, maybe because it doesn't get -10 degrees in the winter.
But hey, if you have the answer to homelessness in the US lots of people are interested in what you have to say.

lol, maybe because it doesn't get -10 degrees in the winter.
But hey, if you have the answer to homelessness in the US lots of people are interested in what you have to say.

I don’t have the answer. I don’t think bragging about a 97 billion dollar surplus while the state has the highest number of homeless in the country, is such a great thing.

You’re right, the weather is great, I’m sure they love sleeping on the ground in cardboard boxes.

I don’t have the answer. I don’t think bragging about a 97 billion dollar surplus while the state has the highest number of homeless in the country, is such a great thing.

You’re right, the weather is great, I’m sure they love sleeping on the ground in cardboard boxes.
You know it's a bullshit comment. The state has moved to renewable energy, running a surplus and is a major economic engine. But people who probably never even visited have to throw shit because.....liberals!!!!
Maybe if some of those drags on GDP in the south were run by liberals they wouldnt' suck as much.

Out of curiosity, where do you live Tyler?

Stop it. Let’s see the surplus of most of the red states. I’ll be waiting for you and the rest of the group. Anxiously.

Iowa had a surplus…Florida. Hard to find a state that didn’t

Reactions: NCHawk5

Iowa had a surplus…Florida. Hard to find a state that didn’t
Yep. 29 states over $1 billion. I linked one above. Makes you wonder why inflation may be out of control 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ihhawk

YAY SURPLUS!!!
I'm not sure what your point with this post is. What do you think they should do with the homeless? Do you find it surprising that a state that has comfortable weather year round is going to attract a lot of homeless people?

I'm not sure what your point with this post is. What do you think they should do with the homeless? Do you find it surprising that a state that has comfortable weather year round is going to attract a lot of homeless people?
Well they could buy houses for at least 100,000 of them with that extra money. Homeless rate would go down quite a bit. But hey idk 🤷‍♂️

Edit: just did some quick math and they could provide housing to every single homeless person in California with that surplus.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT