ADVERTISEMENT

California and the liberal deficits

They should invest in reverse osmosis desalination plants up and down the pacific to provide water for their residents and farmers to ease drought conditions throughout the state.

Now the homeless matter to repubs.
Well I’m not the bonehead who asked the question about how people without homes could be helped with $50 billion. Just pointing out how libs talk a big game, but at the end of the day they only gaf about their elite members.

Governor’s all over the US are going to brag about budget surpluses that were brought about by infusions of Fed Covid/stimulus money….

It’s a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: NCHawk5
Governor’s all over the US are going to brag about budget surpluses that we’re brought about by infusions of Fed Covid/stimulus money….

It’s a joke.
Yeah if inflation wasn’t out of control I would say they should do sales tax holidays, tax reduction, etc. And I realize that’s not technically creating money, but it would still increase supply problems.

I'm not sure what your point with this post is. What do you think they should do with the homeless? Do you find it surprising that a state that has comfortable weather year round is going to attract a lot of homeless people?
Exactly. It’s sort of like how many MAGA folk claim that chicago is sending all of their problem people to Iowa….Iowa and other states are sending their homeless to Cali

Exactly. It’s sort of like how many MAGA folk claim that chicago is sending all of their problem people to Iowa….Iowa and other states are sending their homeless to Cali
Bra, surplus is enough to give every homeless person a home. Homeless rate to 0% should be coming soon with that kind of dough.

Yet they can't do anything for their homeless problem.
They have almost twice the amount of homeless as the next highest state...

YAY SURPLUS!!!
1. Do you know that there are homeless people in every state?
2. Do you know that there are a myriad of reasons why the homeless will congregate in certain areas, and being Lib isn’t high up on their list?
3. As a Christian, and as someone who has shared with us some personal things, what resources do you think California should provide that they aren’t? Lots and lots of people with mental health issues, including many veterans in the homeless community. Are mentally ill, homeless vets just the problem of the state they are in?

This was a TERRIBLE thing in Iowa under Reynolds. But, now it's a GREAT LIBERAL accomplishment. Hmmmm, maybe op is just a hack?
Yah I don’t understand why this is so great for cali but Kim is incompetent as Governor by also having a surplus. Can’t have it both ways guys!

Without the Fed $$$ most would have ran deficits…..

Let’s see what the ledger looks like a couple years from now.
Yah I agree but I’m just pointing out the hypocrites. A lot of governors will use these surpluses to push whatever agenda they have in mind so it will be a fun case study the next 4 years

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Yah I don’t understand why this is so great for cali but Kim is incompetent as Governor by also having a surplus. Can’t have it both ways guys!
Because Kim is also OK with stiffing education while beating her chest about a surplus. They are different.

1. Do you know that there are homeless people in every state?
2. Do you know that there are a myriad of reasons why the homeless will congregate in certain areas, and being Lib isn’t high up on their list?
3. As a Christian, and as someone who has shared with us some personal things, what resources do you think California should provide that they aren’t? Lots and lots of people with mental health issues, including many veterans in the homeless community. Are mentally ill, homeless vets just the problem of the state they are in?

Of course I know there are homeless in every state.

Whats being lib have to do with anything in this thread?

I have stated many times I dont have their answers for the homeless problem. I have stated many times we don’t do enough for the homeless in our country.

My point, it seems odd and silly to be painting Newsome as a big hero for this surplus, when there are many people suffering in California.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Any of these states that have a ton of the govt money sitting around should put it in rebuilding schools and infrastructure repairs. 1 time expenditures.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT