ADVERTISEMENT

California teacher lewd conduct

lonestar50

HR All-American
Sep 3, 2007
States lewd conduct and pictures sent. Water polo coach. *Insert ball sexual innuendo*

Screen-Shot-2022-04-15-at-5.49.50-pm.png

EASTVALE, Calif. – A California high school teacher was taken into custody Tuesday following an investigation into lewd acts with an underage student, according to the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.

Teacher Amanda Quinonez, who also works as a water polo and swim coach, was identified by authorities as the alleged perpetrator, KTLA reported.

The principal of Eleanor Roosevelt High School sent a letter to parents notifying them of the circumstances.

According to detectives, they found evidence that Quinonez “committed lewd acts with one male student, and distributed harmful matter to that student which included explicit photos of a sexual nature.”

Hence, Quinonez is accused of one felony count of lewd acts with a child, one felony count of distributing harmful material to a minor, and one misdemeanor count of molesting a child, Law&Crime reported.

She was booked at the Robert Presley Detention Centre April 12, but posted $50,000 bail the following day.

The investigation remains ongoing, authorities said. The age of the victim is not being disclosed.

Roosevelt principal Dr. Greg Anderson said the Corona-Norco School District and the school have zero-tolerance for behavior that endangers students, according to the news outlet.

Quinonez is scheduled to appear in court at the Riverside Hall of Justice on June 14. Her employment status following the arrest is unclear.

“Victim” is a freshman. That’s all I’ve got. I live here in Eastvale

Amazes me how many of these teachers, well, go down due to texts. I mean, yeah, you have to be pretty dumb to be a teacher and mess around with a high schooler and think it won’t end well. The chances are pretty strong word is going to get out and your life will be ruined. But exchanging explicit texts and pictures with your “victim”? Whelp, at that point there is a 99.9% chance you are toast.

Reactions: win4jj
I think we need to realize that there is a lot of women who for some reason or another are turned on by sex acts with teenagers. I think when it comes to women we seem to pretend that there is nothing wrong with them here.

But this is clearly a woman who would have no trouble finding adult men who want to sleep with her and/or exchange lewd pictures. But yet for some reason or another she purposefully chose to engage in it with a teenager.

Reactions: SoFla-Hawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT