ADVERTISEMENT

Cam lard

Stay away from cryclown fanatic then, talk about those who will go on a shooting spree that place is full of them.
Dude, take to br it to you. I’m personal friends with an Iowa athelete. Iowa athletes smoke weed and don’t get caught. Take a breath.

Dude, take to br it to you. I’m personal friends with an Iowa athelete. Iowa athletes smoke weed and don’t get caught. Take a breath.

Quit making crap up, what's next? Water is wet? Sun rises in the east? Kids read this board!

Pride and joy of the isu fan base obsesses day and night over big bro Iowa.
I once tried to count how many times you said the same thing in a thread......I gave up because the record was broken. Can you afford the pay site or are you banned from there?

I once tried to count how many times you said the same thing in a thread......I gave up because the record was broken. Can you afford the pay site or are you banned from there?

Iowa lives rent free in clown fans minds. It compels them to post here night and day.

Last edited:
Drug Para case DISMISSED against Cam Lard. No substance of any kind found, he was not impaired or using and pipe was in the back seat. Nice to trash a kid for seven pages who was found innocent.

Drug Para case DISMISSED against Cam Lard. No substance of any kind found, he was not impaired or using and pipe was in the back seat. Nice to trash a kid for seven pages who was found innocent.
Why don't you add that "he borrowed a car" so the pipe must have belonged to the owner of the car or a friend of the owner. That's what was said. Now the question is, should police have gone after the car's owner?

In February, Lard was cited for speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia. A few days after the paraphernalia charge was dismissed, Lard, 20, was cited for being underage in an Ames bar.

In February, Lard was cited for speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia. A few days after the paraphernalia charge was dismissed, Lard, 20, was cited for being underage in an Ames bar.

Clearly framed for that as well.

Just as I said, if Lard was as squeaky clean as clown fans claim he wouldn’t have any more incidents. If he isn’t as clean as clown fans claim that will prove out as well.

Probably best that Veisha is no longer at isu right clown fans? Don’t want Lard carrying around any stop signs now do we?

Last edited:
Clearly framed for that as well.

Just as I said, if Lard was as squeaky clean as clown fans claim he wouldn’t have any more incidents. If he isn’t as clean as clown fans claim that will prove out as well.

Probably best that Veisha is no longer at isu right clown fans? Don’t want Lard carrying around any stop signs now do we?

Is Veisha the festival that ISU couldn't control and had to be shut down?

You sure he will make it that long? Of course he will, isu hasn’t tossed a player for legal issues since David Irving. In fact isu loves taking players tossed from other teams that were douches or had legal issues.

Speaking of douches...

You sure he will make it that long? Of course he will, isu hasn’t tossed a player for legal issues since David Irving. In fact isu loves taking players tossed from other teams that were douches or had legal issues.
Who was the last player with legal troubles or were douches? Since there are so many who was it?

Who was the last player with legal troubles or were douches? Since there are so many who was it?

BDJ, Korie Lucious and Chris Allen were all cast offs welcomed with open arms to isu.

Now if we need to single out just douches the list gets really long really quick. There is the ball grabber, the team captains that flip off the crowd at away games and so forth .

isu is a culture of douches. But go ahead and tell us how none of that counts. Clown fans are good at that.

Last edited:

BDJ, Korie Lucious and Chris Allen were all cast offs welcomed with open arms to isu.

Now if we need to single out just douches the list gets really long really quick. There is the ball grabber, the team captains that flip off the crowd at away games and so forth .

isu is a culture of douches. But go ahead and tell us how none of that counts. Clown fans are good at that.
Royce white

Reactions: HerkyFan

How many years ago were they on the team? 6 or so? Your point is invalid.

Reggie Evans grabbed balls in the NBA like it was his job, and Pierre Pierce was a rapist piece of shit. So if we are going along with your way of thinking so is every player on the Iowa team now.

Reactions: andy1992
Reggie Evans grabbed balls in the NBA like it was his job, and Pierre Pierce was a rapist piece of shit. So if we are going along with your way of thinking so is every player on the Iowa team now.

You do what you just mocked. Solid, fairly good indicator of your skill level on the internet

What is this? Clown fan as expected ignores all of isu recents b-bags and goes with a morale equivalency argument. Yep reply with behavior from a Iowa player after he left school and one from 15 years ago. We all know how angelic Fizer and Thugsley were after they left isu.

Last edited:
Deandre Kane leads the country in technicals two years in a row and yep you guessed it folks is a perfect fit at isu. This is fun Hayes let’s keep it rolling.

Yes! I don’t think anything done by any of these guys are anything to be embarrassed by.

Great moment you reminded me of. Thanks again!

UAB was awesome wasn’t it?

Let me guess Monte is sure that UAB knew isu was better correct? Or was it the refs that stole it from the clowns? Wait no it was that Monte was too pre-occupied with a post game celebration that he simply forgot to go win the game.

I am sure you will set us straight.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT