ADVERTISEMENT

Cam lard

I just read most of this thread. It's quite funny. Each school fan base acting like there team has perfect kids on it. People acting like Cam Lard is a villain because he got caught with a pot pipe or underage in a bar. Like nobody here has done that ever. Like you can't go to an Iowa City bar and see players from Iowa and Iowa State both in the bars underage and drinking.
I know one kid who plays basketball for Iowa who is a complete and total pot head and he seems like a really good kid, get's grades but likes the refer. He will probably eventually get caught. However, he will still be a good kid and isn't hurting anyone.
If you all think that Cam Lard is a bad kid because he got caught with a pot pipe or drinking underage in a bar. You better get ready to back peddle because every single team out there has kids that get busted for something or take a kid on a second chance.
Iowa State took Royce on a second chance. What was the name of the kid Iowa took on a second chance that robbed a place and spend time in prison? He was given a full ride and showed up on campus. It's not like they didn't offer and try there hand at giving him a second chance.

Once again....why is an ISU athlete getting a 7 page thread on an Iowa Hawkeye basketball forum??????

UAB was awesome wasn’t it?

Let me guess Monte is sure that UAB knew isu was better correct? Or was it the refs that stole it from the clowns? Wait no it was that Monte was too pre-occupied with a post game celebration that he simply forgot to go win the game.

I am sure you will set us straight.

I’m not sure - sometimes these upsets happen and it’s disappointing for sure. Why does it have to be any of those reasons? They just didn’t win.

Luckily for Monte he got to be a first or second team all Big 12 player 3 times, set an ncaa career record for a/to ratio, score 1700+ points, have 750+ assists, 500+ rebounds, and 225 steals. He won over 100 games as a player. He won 3 Big 12 tournaments. He played in 2 Sweet 16s. Truly one of the great players in the history of the program and couldn’t be more grateful that he chose to become a cyclone. Again, thanks for helping me relive some great moments!

Reactions: Myvue
I’m not sure - sometimes these upsets happen and it’s disappointing for sure. Why does it have to be any of those reasons? They just didn’t win.

Luckily for Monte he got to be a first or second team all Big 12 player 3 times, set an ncaa career record for a/to ratio, score 1700+ points, have 750+ assists, 500+ rebounds, and 225 steals. He won over 100 games as a player. He won 3 Big 12 tournaments. He played in 2 Sweet 16s. Truly one of the great players in the history of the program and couldn’t be more grateful that he chose to become a cyclone. Again, thanks for helping me relive some great moments!

Like when Monte spent more time worrying about a post game celebration than winning the game? Blowout in fact.

Good times indeed.

Reactions: onionman1
Like life, no career is perfect. But looking at the totality of it, certainly hasn’t been a much better one. You can choose to focus on the negative, I can think about all the clutch game winning shots he hit.

Like life, no career is perfect. But looking at the totality of it, certainly hasn’t been a much better one. You can choose to focus on the negative, I can think about all the clutch game winning shots he hit.

All good clown fans ignore the negative. It is the part of the isu culture I find most entertaining.

I don’t ignore it but why would I focus on it? What a horrible way to live.

How is it you don’t ignore it when you don’t want to acknowledge his douchy behavior?

You keep confirming what I have always said about isu fans.

And you keep confirming you are a douche? What's your point?

So let me get this right, I am a douche for pointing out the behavior of isu coaches, players, fans and AD but they are in no way douches because of how they behave?

Say that out loud a few times and see if it still makes sense to you.

So let me get this right, I am a douche for pointing out the behavior of isu coaches, players, fans and AD but they are in no way douches because of how they behave?

No, you are just a douche.

Reactions: David1979
No, you are just a douche.

Got it isu players, coaches, fans and AD can act like douches but they aren’t. On the other hand, anyone on the planet pointing their douchy behavior is a douche.

Is this logic taught at isu?

Got it isu players, coaches, fans and AD can act like douches but they aren’t. On the other hand, anyone on the planet pointing their douchy behavior is a douche.

Nope, you are douche because you act like a douche, regardless of what anyone from ISU does.

When I say 'douche' out loud, all it does is make me think of you.

Nope, you are douche because you act like a douche, regardless of what anyone from ISU does.

isu has a culture of douches because of how their players, coaches, fans and AD behave. Dont anyone point that out. Clown fans will be triggered.

Hey now.....let's remember Iowa isn't immune to losing to a much lower seed in the NCAA.

Because of that loss are you going to hold that against Brunner, Haluska and Horner?

Like when Monte spent more time worrying about a post game celebration than winning the game? Blowout in fact.

Good times indeed.

Hey now.....let's remember Iowa isn't immune to losing to a much lower seed in the NCAA.

Because of that loss are you going to hold that against Brunner, Haluska and Horner?

You are right the Hawks lost that game. I am not here claiming it didn’t matter. I also didn’t see Bruner, Haluska or Horner act the way isu players have and isu fans turn a blind eye towards.

Why do you disregard the behavior of Iowa players, fans, coaches, and AD’s if it’s so important?

I don’t.

When has iowa had team captains flip off the crowd at away games? When has Iowa had a player say he was planning a post game celebration for when we win in lames? When have Iowa fans had 10,000 post threads about isu on this site? When has an Iowa AD put up a billboard saying this was a Hawkeye State with the football team holding the cy-Hawk trophy? When was the last time Iowa took a player tossed off the team at their previous school? When was the last time Iowa took a player that led the NCAA in technical fouls?

Link examples of Iowa doing all this and I will call it out for being as douchy as what isu does.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I don’t.

When has iowa had team captains flip off the crowd at away games? When has Iowa had a player say he was planning a post game celebration for when we win in lames? When have Iowa fans had 10,000 post threads about isu on this site? When has an Iowa AD put up a billboard saying this was a Hawkeye State with the football team holding the cy-Hawk trophy? When was the last time Iowa took a player tossed off the team at their previous school? When was the last time Iowa took a player that led the NCAA in technical fouls?

Link examples of Iowa doing all this and I will call it out for being as douchy as what isu does.

Good luck.

When has Iowa State had team captains saying they are tired of losing to teams they are better than, when has Iowa State had players telling their own fans to suck a fat one? When has Iowa State had players telling their own fans to shhhhhh after a dunk?

When has the Iowa State AD lost a multi-million dollar lawsuit for discriminating against minorities?

When was the last time Iowa State took a felon who spent multiple years in jail?

I could go on.

Reactions: mtdew_fever
When has Iowa State had team captains saying they are tired of losing to teams they are better than, when has Iowa State had players telling their own fans to suck a fat one? When has Iowa State had players telling their own fans to shhhhhh after a dunk?

When has the Iowa State AD lost a multi-million dollar lawsuit for discriminating against minorities?

When was the last time Iowa State took a felon who spent multiple years in jail?

I could go on.

iMonte said Iowa knows isu was better than them is different? isu players and recruits have said it was isu fans that were a-holes. Pollard is so awesome he was fined by his conference for being a douche. isu not only takes felons but is willing to get them out of the half way house on the weekends so they can travel to road games. Iowa not so much.

This is fun I can go on about isu’s long history of douchiness. But no clown fan will admit any of it occurred.

So you can’t find Iowa players, coaches, fans or AD that behave like douches like su as for decades.

Glad we cleared that up.

Last edited:
Jason Berryman
Sam Mack
Dan McCarney
Jim Criner
Bill Fennely and his son
“Beat Iowa” Jerseys
Larry Eustacy

Yep we still have a lot of douchy ground to cover yet with isu.

Reactions: buchs

Your family should be ashamed for producing you. When your death occurs, I hope 3 things:
It is soon.
It is slow.
It is painful.

Your family should be ashamed for producing you. When your death occurs, I hope 3 things:
It is soon.
It is slow.
It is painful.

Just an FYI. This is a message board. Wishing things like that on someone is a little sad. Herky is herky... no matter how much of a db

[QUOTE="HerkyFan, post: 5375811, member: 13180]So you can’t find Iowa players, coaches, fans or AD that behave like douches like su as for decades.

Glad we cleared that up.[/QUOTE]

I literally gave you multiple examples in the post you quoted.

[QUOTE="HerkyFan, post: 5375811, member: 13180]So you can’t find Iowa players, coaches, fans or AD that behave like douches like su as for decades.

Glad we cleared that up.

I literally gave you multiple examples in the post you quoted.[/QUOTE]

Whatever clown fan says.

Why are you responding? and.....why do you feel the need to cherry pick examples all the way back 40 years?

Every fan base has those people. No school in immune from that.

Jason Berryman
Sam Mack
Dan McCarney
Jim Criner
Bill Fennely and his son
“Beat Iowa” Jerseys
Larry Eustacy

Yep we still have a lot of douchy ground to cover yet with isu.

Hey Bryce it sure appears I was correct doesn’t it? Maybe Cam isn’t the Angle you thought he was.

Hey Bryce it sure appears I was correct doesn’t it? Maybe Cam isn’t the Angle you thought he was.

He’s definitely not an angel. What I disagreed with was that there was a conspiracy with the Ames PD to cover up what happened with the vehicle that day and I still believe that.

Hopefully he gets the help he needs. Have to assume this is some sort of last chance though.

He’s definitely not an angel. What I disagreed with was that there was a conspiracy with the Ames PD to cover up what happened with the vehicle that day and I still believe that.

Hopefully he gets the help he needs. Have to assume this is some sort of last chance though.

I never said the Ames PD was covering anything up. What I did say was pot smoking was a violation of NCAA drug testing rules and something isu fans by in large are willing to look past. I also said if Cam is completely innocent then the car incident was the last incident we would see and if not that would come out as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT