ADVERTISEMENT

Can a Brother get at Least...

IAChief32

HR Heisman
Apr 21, 2017
One like?

Here in IC to stay...was a long trip from Az with the wife and two dogs. Had a full head of hair when we started and now I'm doing my best Cael imitation ;) except of course the f** part. Got into our house and dropped off the crap...find out the spring game is tonight and was going to book it on over there but my wife had a knife in her hand and had squinty Clint Eastwood eyes when I suggested it. So we got a hotel and she's off buying stuff for the house while I watch the dogs.

As for RBY, think his ears are open but still dipping his foot in those PSU waters. It's our turn to mock them on their little guys growing into 141. There is no way in hell Teasdale will make 141 ;)

Last edited:
One like?

Here in IC to stay...was a long trip from Az with the wife and two dogs. Had a full head of hair when we started and now I'm doing my best Cael imitation ;) except of course the f** part. Got into our house and dropped off the crap...find out the spring game is tonight and was going to book it on over there but my wife had a knife in her hand and had squinty Clint Eastwood eyes when I suggested it. So we got a hotel and she's off buying stuff for the house while I watch the dogs.

As for RBY, think his ears are open but still dipping his foot in those PSU waters. It's our turn to mock them on their little guys growing into 141. There is no way in hell Teasdale will make 141 ;)
At least it must feel nice to know that even after a long trip, your wife still wants to spend time with you. Is she from Iowa also? You must be a heck of a man to talk her into coming back here from AZ...

Congrats on your retirement from USAF. But of course the US Army Rangers lead the way!!! Thanks for your service. Look forward to someday seeing my PSU lions at CHA someday.....bucket list.

We AF types stay a respectable distance away from Rangers...I don't like getting beaten up because I use silverware or read books without pictures in them ;) A buddy of mine was in the 75th a while back. When asked what the difference between them and Delta he said this: Imagine a plane is sitting on a tarmac with terrorists holding hostages...if you want them saved, call Delta. If you want them all dead, call us. I laughed pretty hard...which got me a curious look from him. Seriously tho...respect. I have worked with a few hardcore Army types and they were always very professional and smart as a whip and were always pretty good to this Chair Force weenie. You'd never know that they were some of the best warriors on earth.

At least it must feel nice to know that even after a long trip, your wife still wants to spend time with you. Is she from Iowa also? You must be a heck of a man to talk her into coming back here from AZ...

She is from Arizona...but born in Mexico. Served in the military (how we met) and we have lived in some serious shitholes in our time. She loves Iowa and is willing to give it a fair shake. Arizona is great and we will always consider it home (along with here) but being warm in the winter time isn't everything. In all my travels, I have noticed that Iowans are always salt of the earth types compared to some of the places I have lived.

I talk a lot of smack but we are willing to go anywhere/do anything for each other...she's a good gal who has stuck by me through it all. Just looking to live in a quiet, peaceful place. Now, if I can only get her to like wrestling as much as she likes football ;)

Congrats on your retirement from USAF. But of course the US Army Rangers lead the way!!! Thanks for your service. Look forward to someday seeing my PSU lions at CHA someday.....bucket list.

Going thru "jump school" back in 1968 I had trouble knowing who was crazier. Rangers, Seals, or Air Force Recon.

Didn't really matter though.........as Special Forces you all were bringing up the rear anyways.............:D

One like?

I'm sorry, but this has to be a troll with only 6 posts!

One like?

Glad you are here safe. Look forward to getting together.

Reactions: Azchief32
One like?

Love the change in your name. CONGRATS on the move back HOME! :)

One like?

Improvise, adapt, overcome. That's what I'm going to have to do with the name change. Seriously, glad you had a safe trip!!

Reactions: IAChief32
Going thru "jump school" back in 1968 I had trouble knowing who was crazier. Rangers, Seals, or Air Force Recon.

Didn't really matter though.........as Special Forces you all were bringing up the rear anyways.............:D

Ok.............thinking it over.......And there were a couple Marines that came thru "jump school" also. Can't consider them as crazy........when it's just brain damage. They can't help themselves. :)

Let me get this straight... lived and worked in AZ and retired to Iowa??? I think you're doing it backwards.... but seriously welcome to town!
Maybe he got it right. There are a of old people in shorts and black socks out there in AZ. Who wants to see that.:)

She is from Arizona...but born in Mexico. Served in the military (how we met) and we have lived in some serious shitholes in our time. She loves Iowa and is willing to give it a fair shake. Arizona is great and we will always consider it home (along with here) but being warm in the winter time isn't everything. In all my travels, I have noticed that Iowans are always salt of the earth types compared to some of the places I have lived.

I talk a lot of smack but we are willing to go anywhere/do anything for each other...she's a good gal who has stuck by me through it all. Just looking to live in a quiet, peaceful place. Now, if I can only get her to like wrestling as much as she likes football ;)

I agree with the people from the midwest being the salt of the earth type. I always thought that people who lived somewhere only because of the weather were a pretty shallow bunch. You are the kind of person we like to have in the midwest.
If you figure out a way to get her to like wrestling, let me know. We could write book and use the proceeds to fund the HWC. My son wrestles and my wife only watches his meets. I would love to get her to go to the Bigs with me or some other college duals.

I agree with the people from the midwest being the salt of the earth type. I always thought that people who lived somewhere only because of the weather were a pretty shallow bunch. You are the kind of person we like to have in the midwest.
If you figure out a way to get her to like wrestling, let me know. We could write book and use the proceeds to fund the HWC. My son wrestles and my wife only watches his meets. I would love to get her to go to the Bigs with me or some other college duals.
This, my friend, is one of the great dilemmas in the history of mankind. Sadly, I, too, deal with it.

Guys whose wives are avid wrestling fans just don't know how good they have it. I've long sought the key to changing my wife's world view where wrestling is concerned. So far, no dice.

Remember, guys, my wife landed me by buying us season tickets. As I always say - I won the marriage lottery. Wrestling for Life would not exist without her and she has sacrificed so that kids can get to big-time wrestling meets and have decent wrestling shoes and girls have better opportunities within our great sport. How can I not love her with all my heart?

Remember, guys, my wife landed me by buying us season tickets. As I always say - I won the marriage lottery. Wrestling for Life would not exist without her and she has sacrificed so that kids can get to big-time wrestling meets and have decent wrestling shoes and girls have better opportunities within our great sport. How can I not love her with all my heart?

Woo Hoo.............you win the Internet for the Month.
congratualtions.gif
[i
clap.gif

Reactions: CumberlandHawk
According to Bankrate you made a good choice. They have Iowa the 4th best state to retire to:)

Bankrate's list of the best places to retire:
"New Hampshire earn the top spot on the list. It's followed in the top ten by Colorado, Maine, Iowa, Minnesota, Virginia, Massachusetts, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Idaho."

Enjoy

Does she have any sisters or at the very least, do you guys have any daughters? I could set my son up with her.

ADVERTISEMENT