ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone name a family worse than the Trump family?

The Manson Family?????
It's close...but with nearly a quarter of a million dead...the award goes to...THE TRUMPS!! Tell them what they've won, Johnny!

The Trumps are going to be treated to an all expenses paid trip to Sing Sing Correctional Facility in beautiful Ossining, New York!!

tenor.gif

The Biden family is by far the worst. Massive corruption involving millions of dollars received from China, Russia, & Iran in return for favorable trade policies that has. cost (and will again if he’s elected) the American taxpayer countless jobs and billions of dollars.

I suggest doing an internet search on the New York Post story on Hunter Biden emails and laptop. Search on Tony Bobulinski, a former Biden family business partner that has confirmed the corruption including Joe Biden’s involvement.

I strongly suggest watching the Tucker Carlson interview last week with Bobulinski. He’s very credible.

The Biden family is by far the worst. Massive corruption involving millions of dollars received from China, Russia, & Iran in return for favorable trade policies that has. cost (and will again if he’s elected) the American taxpayer countless jobs and billions of dollars.

I suggest doing an internet search on the New York Post story on Hunter Biden emails and laptop. Search on Tony Bobulinski, a former Biden family business partner that has confirmed the corruption including Joe Biden’s involvement.

I strongly suggest watching the Tucker Carlson interview last week with Bobulinski. He’s very credible.
Lol....

tenor.gif

Holy shit. Truly will never cease to amaze me that muffúckers like you exist.

America.

Lol, ding ding ding....woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep. It's too early or too late depending on your perspective. Yes, I meant Escobar. Thanks.

Pablo’s charitable giving was much higher.

Watch Tucker Carlson. An idiot on Stupid TV.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

Tucker Carlson??? LOLOLOLOL. Sums up Trump and MAGA perfectly..

Reactions: GOHOX69
For some local flavor from Davenport, I nominate the Howards.

Some of our more recent imports may displace them judging by recent activity, but no one clan has yet gained much notoriety.

Reactions: billanole
For some local flavor from Davenport, I nominate the Howards.

Some of our more recent imports may displace them judging by recent activity, but no one clan has yet gained much notoriety.
Well done. There is a local western N.C. crowd whose name eludes me right now, who have generations involved in various nefarious enterprises.

ADVERTISEMENT