ADVERTISEMENT

Can clown fans explain this?

HerkyFan

HR Heisman
May 10, 2013
I can’t seem to understand how it is C Clark is a “ball hog” and is “selfish” when she has more assists (145) than any isu player (141) despite playing 3 fewer games?

I know clown fans will hate anything and everything related to Iowa and won’t let pesky facts or simple logic get in the way.

Clown fan delusions

Last edited:
she wasnt great in the game vs ISU this year. In my experience with most ISU fans they are more than ok applying 1 game analysis as universal law. And how someone for Iowa played vs ISU is all they often base their evaluations on

Why is anyone worrying about what Iowa St. fans say?
For the most part you are correct. Thing is that clown fans come here and claim they are not obsessed with big bro Iowa and don’t hate anything and everything having to do with The University of Iowa. I am just point out how delusional that thought process is and what must be ignored in order for their argument to hold water.

When clown fans quit coming here and running their mouths, like they do I will leave them alone.

For the most part you are correct. Thing is that clown fans come here and claim they are not obsessed with big bro Iowa and don’t hate anything and everything having to do with The University of Iowa. I am just point out how delusional that thought process is and what must be ignored in order for their argument to hold water.

When clown fans quit coming here and running their mouths, like they do I will leave them alone.

But if they are coming here to defend their points they already know they are acting as a little brother. There is no justification for coming to a rivals site to plead their case.

I get what you are saying and I used to feel that way too but all they are doing is trying to get people to notice and care about their program. They want to be relevant and they think they are feeling so by coming in to take shots at Iowa. It's rather pathetic and sad so I generally stop engaging with them hoping they will leave out board.

It is equally pathetic when people have to go to their board and boast about being the top team in the state. We know that already... why don't some of our fans act like it?

ADVERTISEMENT