ADVERTISEMENT

Can Iowa handle Nebraska’s speed?

That’s the real question I see. The blackshirt defense will be flying around. Not sure a Iowa has the horses to win.
All this jackwagon can muster is the troll of the century. All that speed will get them out of position much faster. This could be worse than 56-14 in 17.

Lil Debbie would do fantastic in the B12 this year. Watching IOWA freaking STATE on the inside track to the B12 Champ game must be killing you bugeaters.

Reactions: grhawk and Moral
Do they have anyone fast enough that can catch our DT after they intercept passes? I would think that would be more of a concern. Their defense will probably be "flying around" to chase our running backs after they blow thru the line of scrimmage. I wish I could get my hands on whatever Koolaid they serve over there! good stuff Manard

That’s the real question I see. The blackshirt defense will be flying around. Not sure a Iowa has the horses to win.

giphy.gif

This just tells you how far Nebraska and their fans have fallen. Remember coming to this board in 10’ here and there to read post before posting. Littered with cocky husker fans talking about dominating Iowa and the big 10 and for first 3-4 years stayed that way. Every year from 15’ on they’ve dwindled minus a resurgence between the Frost hiring and start of the 18’ season that quickly faded away after a 0-6 start.

Use to see quite the characters post here with their delusions of the future and clinging onto the past reminiscing the days of the crypt keeper Osborne. Like the poster that changed his handle and banned dozens of times. Now with their savior Frost bumbling to a 10-18 start and heading towards his 3rd straight losing season this is the best they can do less than 40 hrs before the game. A lowly troll job like this.

Reactions: grhawk
Iowa's horses are going to manhandle your boys all over the field with impunity. Just like last year. And the year before. And the year before. And the year before. And the year before. Got it?

You can’t deny Scott Frost recruits more speed than Iowa does. Fast teams like Purdue beat Iowa and that’s what Frost is building. Not sure how I am a troll-respect Iowa. Just think the Huskers are coming and Iowa fans are overlooking the team speed element.

Based on recruiting rankings Nebraska has better athletes.

You can’t deny Scott Frost recruits more speed than Iowa does. Fast teams like Purdue beat Iowa and that’s what Frost is building. Not sure how I am a troll-respect Iowa. Just think the Huskers are coming and Iowa fans are overlooking the team speed element.

I think Iowa’s overlooking your team’s eyebrows!

That could be the difference in the game imo.

• Haha
Reactions: redbirdhawk
Troll alert...I will give you credit and play along. The last 2 games were won by a field goal. This game probably won't be. Nebraska has problems. Mentally staying in a physical game for 4 quarters would be difficult for them. They aren't focused enough and make silly mistakes. Perfect example was when the Illinois punter ran for a 1st down when he saw that everyone turned around on defense. Simple things that get a team beat. It's impossible to win when you do a couple of those type things every game. They do several. They moved the ball well against Northwestern but time after time self destructed in the redzone. Lack of focus and poor decisions go hand in hand.

Hawk fans—-I am worried about the Hawk/Husker game.......In the bible Solomon increased his power and strength via long hair, This week, Nebraska will increase it’s power and strength via mustaches.....Is it enough to overcome the mighty Hawks? More hairy facts, later.....

Reactions: ltsimmer

Something you folks haven't yet learned about the BIG. When the rubber meets the road, (especially in November) its about who controls the line of scrimmage. In case you haven't noticed yet, that isn't Nebraska.....

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night

We've seen this exact same post for the last 6 years and all that speed, superior athletes and "championship pedigree" has you 0-5.

I hope Frost never figures out the below post. The longer it takes him to figure out, the funnier it gets:

Something you folks haven't yet learned about the BIG. When the rubber meets the road, (especially in November) its about who controls the line of scrimmage. In case you haven't noticed yet, that isn't Nebraska.....

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT