ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone please ask Blair.....

If they can have a separate Nebraska forum page for our obsessed Nebbie delusion syndrome fans so that Hawkeye fans don't have to read about Nebraska on a daily basis?
Not that I am agreeing with them or support them, however; Iowa did have bye week and you got to admit it’s fun watching the lose. I mean they are breaking historical records with this losing streak. We could also start a separate place for people who start whining posts too

Not that I am agreeing with them or support them, however; Iowa did have bye week and you got to admit it’s fun watching the lose. I mean they are breaking historical records with this losing streak. We could also start a separate place for people who start whining posts too
Yes, but we could have one post that is anything Nebraska instead of filling our forums with 20 or 30 different ones.

Its not about not clicking on them. Its about the message our fan base sends. Granted, it is on the Iowa board so others would have to actively come here to find it but I am not a fan.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Spot on...simply don't open a thread if the topic doesn't interest you.

Living in Omaha, I totally understand the Husker bashing, and I revel in it myself. But I agree that I don't understand the need to create new Nebby threads. There are plenty to respond to; why start another?

Some Hawk fans on here seem to want to talk about Iowa St a lot too. This board continues to surprise me.

If they can have a separate Nebraska forum page for our obsessed Nebbie delusion syndrome fans so that Hawkeye fans don't have to read about Nebraska on a daily basis?

So the OP started another Nebraska thread to bitch about Nebraska threads.

thank you

agree

Yes, please and I would go further and say just a big ten or general college football threads. There are a few people that start a ridiculous amount of threads on other teams. They are mostly Nebraska but ISU, Penn State, etc are on the first page as well.

The Big 10 kind of self appointed Nebraska as Iowa's new rival.....so maybe it's ok.

Until Nebraska wins a game (vs anyone).....they aren't a rival to anyone.

There are 12, that’s right, 12 threads about Nebraska on the front page. Talk about inferiority complex.

ADVERTISEMENT