ADVERTISEMENT

Can we agree that “If you get the vaccine you won’t get Covid” was government misinformation?

Well?

• Total voters
Dec 31, 2014
Can we agree that “If you get the vaccine you won’t get Covid” was government misinformation?

If so, should Fauci & Biden be arrested like Harris, Walz, and Hillary Clinton suggest they should be?

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman

If so, should Fauci & Biden be arrested like Harris, Walz, and Hillary Clinton suggest they should be?
That was never the message I understood. I understood that the message was "if you get the vaccine you won't die." Which was and remains true.

Did Fauci? Clearly not. Or he wouldn’t have made those false and misleading statements.
Strong Benghazi vibes from this Fox News talking point. I look forward to your guy getting trounced in November because your party of grievances can't stop relitigating Trump's administration and election loss.

I voted maybe, because I feel like voting yes points a bit too harshly at the Biden Administration as being purposely misleading in regard to COVID and the vaccines. It seems to me like there wasn't anyone who had a true grasp on what was going on, where it came from, how to best treat it and what the future held for the virus. For quite some time. Even among our best and brightest at the CDC. We're only human. At the end of the day, it was an err on the side of caution.

Reactions: DirtyJohns97
It seems to me like there wasn't anyone who had a true grasp on what was going on, where it came from, how to best treat it and what the future held for the virus.

And yet they were busy suppressing any viewpoints that didn’t align with the preferred narratives of those in power.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya was correct, the ‘authorities’ were wrong, and their response was to try and silence him.

And yet they were busy suppressing any viewpoints that didn’t align with the preferred narratives of those in power.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya was correct, the ‘authorities’ were wrong, and their response was to try and silence him.

Correction, they did silence him. His Twitter account was shadowbanned by twitter at the request of the government one day after he made an account. Wild.

I voted maybe, because I feel like voting yes points a bit too harshly at the Biden Administration as being purposely misleading in regard to COVID and the vaccines. It seems to me like there wasn't anyone who had a true grasp on what was going on, where it came from, how to best treat it and what the future held for the virus. For quite some time. Even among our best and brightest at the CDC. We're only human. At the end of the day, it was an err on the side of caution.

TL: DNR

Government misinformation is okay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT