ADVERTISEMENT

Can you hear the interstate when it's quiet at night?

Nope. But ever since the derecho in CR I can hear trains from miles away and kernels firework nights clear on the other side of town. Literally no sound dampening in this city anymore without trees.

No, we are a mile or so from a couple freeways. We can hear a train nearly every night though.

I live in the Santa Cruz mountains...when big swell pushes in, I can hear the waves breaking against the rocks. Not the gentle lapping wave sound...its a bassey thundering, rumble sound. Im about 3 miles away from the ocean.
hows-bragging-camp-zach-galifianakis.gif

Live off A1A so I can hear cars and motorcyles at night, its usually dead after 9pm though. Can hear the Brightline and freight trains on cold clear nights about 5 miles away on US1. Can hear the waves on a calm night and heavy swells even on a windy night.

Interstate, no. However I live very close to a major road/highway in Omaha. I can hear large semis or emergency services from time to time but that’s about it

Interstate, no. However I live very close to a major road/highway in Omaha. I can hear large semis or emergency services from time to time but that’s about it
Omaha? Prob tough to hear much over all of the gunfire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT