ADVERTISEMENT

Can you name a more frustrating game?

Ohio State 1990 will forever be the winner of this discussion. Bobby Fing Olive

Well I had some measure of hope for over 59 minutes. That’s not so bad when you think about it.
Lots of truth to this. It was a frustrating game but for 59 minutes you though that the offense might just wake up. The offense actually had some good plays but sacks and penalties (some were deserved and others weren’t) kept us out.

Reactions: naturalmwa
This ranks right up there but there are many. Can’t score a single TD in 4 quarters. Not one.

The defense played well enough , despite the turn overs, the game against a ranked team on the road was there for the taking.
It was obvious that Iowas offense stunk.
Lack of preparation, execution and in game strategy.

Sure. There are literally hundreds to choose from, but you could start with all four losses from last season. This one was just one more of the same...

Reactions: MeetTheFerentz
Last year v NW. that was a terrible experience and I froze my ass off. Today really was frustrating but we didn’t get dominated and I still feel good about the team (especially at home).

This game doesn’t even register as a top contender for frustrating Iowa games if youve watched Kf ball for over a decade. Just another “thats football” game that slipped away. I’m mildly frustrated though 2.5 on 10 scale.

ndsu,nw 2018, wi 2018, psu 2018, ne 2014 registered above 7.

This game comes in tied for 2nd with probably 10 other games....nothing will top not going for the win at OSU with a minute left...that is the day that I wanted the Ferentz era to end forever, and knew with 100% certainty that 2001-2002 was the best it was ever gonna get for Hawk Football lovers. BTW, I still wish it would end....I can't even describe to you, the "Ferentz Fatigue" that I live with.

You guys are killing me. Now I know why I always have heartburn in the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT