ADVERTISEMENT

Canadian 17 yr old girl who can dunk the ball.

Looks like a guy to me, jmo
1-1ecffc24-9943-61d6-866f-e3c7262fa6df.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa87d7792-7531-4c0a-96ee-80c76ef04fe6_1000x667.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

images
images
images

She looks like a perfect fit for UCONN or iowa. Pair her with Deal another final 4 run. Bluder missing that one gal who is freakish atheletic.

Brynn McGaughy, who's Iowa's recruiting and has visited can dunk. Google video.

My guess, the message is "can dunk" covers a wide range of dunking proficiency, from very rarely to at will.

Or, from Sean Sonderleiter to Gerry Wright.

Well, how about that. Apparently, the issue a female athlete being recruited by Bluider has the athleticism to stuff the basketball is not meaningful to you. I think it's remarkable considering she is 6'2" and an agile wing.

So, rather than being concerned with verbal context within a post you should consider the intent and purpose of the post and not be an asshole.

Well, how about that. Apparently, the issue a female athlete being recruited by Bluider has the athleticism to stuff the basketball is not meaningful to you. I think it's remarkable considering she is 6'2" and an agile wing.

So, rather than being concerned with verbal context within a post you should consider the intent and purpose of the post and not be an asshole.

Are you one of those folks who wakes up everyday looking for something to be pissed/offended about?

Laugh more...life's too effing short.

And her name is "Bluder".

Nice player but Candace Parker was doing this 20 years ago and did so in a game as a HS sophomore.

After watching those videos it's pretty obvious that there are no fouls called in some AAU games, wow.

Reactions: Legs94

I was being the asshole?

Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT