ADVERTISEMENT

Cancel culture

I couldn't do it through the APP but if I logged in outside the App I could do it on my phone.
I tried both with no luck on my iPhone. And I have no problem GIVING them my money via phone.

My account says UNSUBSCRIBE then I clicked on that and it says give reason. had a bunch to choose. I clicked on TOO EXPENSIVE and had to do it 3Xs before I got a little note saying I have access till April 20

Maybe because I was doing it on my phone? I couldn’t get to that page. Evah….

Or… I’m JTFS.
Or it's that "kick me" sign on your butt. ;)
Actually, I've had trouble cancelling BTN some years, but not lately.

Reactions: el dub
I subscribed through my apple account and you can go to your AppleID settings on your iPhone (if you have one), is go to Apple ID, subscriptions, and click Big Ten+ and cancel subscription. This was a good reminder for me to do it as well.

On a related question, is it correct that one does NOT need to pay the Rivals $9.95/month in order to be able view/reply/Like/start thread here in HR? If so, can anyone confirm how to change from paying to non-paying member here? Best I can tell you have to call them to cancel, and then re-sign up with new username. Sound correct?

On a related question, is it correct that one does NOT need to pay the Rivals $9.95/month in order to be able view/reply/Like/start thread here in HR? If so, can anyone confirm how to change from paying to non-paying member here? Best I can tell you have to call them to cancel, and then re-sign up with new username. Sound correct?
You only need the paid plan to view/post in the lounge.

You should be able to go to your account and click cancel subscription. My references that I did this Thursday but accepted the three free months they gave me so now I need to do it again in July :)

• Haha
You only need the paid plan to view/post in the lounge.

You should be able to go to your account and click cancel subscription. My references that I did this Thursday but accepted the three free months they gave me so now I need to do it again in July :)
Turned out to be like the other discussion - could only do it from laptop, not my (7 year old) phone.

ADVERTISEMENT