ADVERTISEMENT

Cancel Jack!

Just because he can golf doesn’t mean he is smart or obviously observant.
he old rich and loves to golf. If he’s not in trumps corner who is.
ps
I do love the patriotic comment. Clear indication jack know jack shit outside golf.

tenor.gif

Reactions: TJHall1
Good folks can be fooled and be very gullible and poorly informed (perhaps they ignore certain characteristics that normally wouldn’t for whatever reason).

Jack is a rich older white guy. The PGA is full of rich white guys. They tend to lean GOP, no surprise. I wish he and others in that group would prioritize more urgent issues than what they traditionally care about (economy, low taxes, small government). Trump is literally the most dangerous President of our time on so many fronts. He needs to go. I’ll still like Jack but I lost a little respect for him I’m sorry to say ....

Reactions: naturalmwa
Due to The Covid, I doubt that Jack will live long enough to really care how the next 4 years will play out, especially if Trump is re-elected.

Just my opinion.

I guess he has set his family up well, though.
Jack and his wife already had COVID back in March. He said his wife had no symptoms and he had a sore throat for two days.

Reactions: TJHall1
It amazes me that folks (non-political) Of high recognition would ever get involved in politics this way....what good does it do them? Just raises questions, I think. Am I still a “Nicklaus fan”...you bet. Am I surprised? Not one iota.
I remember several years ago there was an article in one of the golf magazines regarding touring golf professionals and politics. The article revealed that of the approx. 150 Tour Players, one was a registered Democratic...and I think he was David Duvall. The vast majority were rock ribbed Republicans...and why not? These guys OWE their livelihood to corporate America and its largess.
Makes no difference. I am just surprised that someone as smart as Jack took this opportunity to make this announcement. But then, perhaps he is figuring, “ what the hell, I am 89 years old...what do I care?” I know as one ages, one loses their filters..,I remember my mother a couple of times...

That's just crazy talk from the old golfer-you might almost say "Jack off!"

The “rich, old white guy” comments amuse me. Is Joe Biden not also a rich, old white guy?

Seems like a lot of people are following the same exact template and posting these. Jay Cutler did the same exact thing.

Love how people are written off for being rich and old. Aren’t those 2 good things? I made a lot of money and I’ve survived.

Fair point. Nothing wrong with it! Many are GOP, which also is fine in my book. I wish the GOP would have rejected Trump though. Next time around I want a viable candidate from the GOP.

No surprise. I think he’s mistaken though.

I like the new spin about separating the man from his policies. Character no longer matters. Whatever allows Trump supporters to sleep at night, I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT