ADVERTISEMENT

Cancel the DM Register

What kind of publication would try to ruin a national story of a young man who has raised over a million dollars for sick children by finding a “racist” tweet from when he was in high school?

Assuming it is true it was them who searched for an 8 year old tweet they should face harsh consequences.
Every one is out to ruin each other. I'm sure the reporter has never had a regrettable moment as a kid either. Such bullshit. Eff the register.

This is what I hate about these news stories. Someone always wants to tear down something that has a positive impact.

I also hate it because when this happens it’s always reported that so and so said something bad and they never write or say what was said/tweeted/facebooked.

What did he even tweet?

The Register had to go back to 2011? Seriously? He was 16 then, correct?

Click on image for larger view:

EFROoIHWkAAGcun

He was 16 and it was 8 years ago. Really who really cares what he said back then? I hate it how now anytime someone does something big/good and is in their 20s someone has to dig up social media crap from their High School years and make it a "news story". What HS aged kid didn't say dumb crap that they'd regret and not say now. Thank goodness I didn't have social media when I was a teenager.

If anyone hasn't watch Dave Chapelle's new stand up on Netflix he touches base on this exact same subject matter most notable Kevin Hart & Oscars fiasco and his take on it is damn hilarious.

What kind of publication would try to ruin a national story of a young man who has raised over a million dollars for sick children by finding a “racist” tweet from when he was in high school?

Assuming it is true it was them who searched for the 8 year old tweet they should face harsh consequences.

Edit** Story added

Too late, I cancelled my subscription years ago.

It’s about to get worse, now the sponsors are leaving...

Funny a company that makes millions off of it's product that many underage people consume and do dumb things as King did when he was 16 is so quick to cut ties with him. Weak.

I think if anything AB will receive some backlash from this.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT