ADVERTISEMENT

Cannot wait to go nuts for each Senior before the game...

Let me be the first to yell...."SIT DOWN!!"
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I have a sneaking suspicion NW is going to be in for an epic beat down to make up for our last loss.

NW is playing well and willl be sky high confident but White and CO are on a mission. I think its close for quite some time but we over power them. Crowd will play a major factor.

Originally posted by goodbyebobby:
I have a sneaking suspicion NW is going to be in for an epic beat down to make up for our last loss.
I hope so. Northwestern spoiled our "Senior Day" a few years back when our current seniors were freshmen.

Originally posted by Hawkeyestate81:

NW is playing well and willl be sky high confident but White and CO are on a mission. I think its close for quite some time but we over power them. Crowd will play a major factor.
This. I know Northwestern is playing well, but so are the Hawks.

Wouldn't mind seeing Denning get the start. Get him in there for a couple minutes then put Jok back in. Kid deserves it.

Originally posted by TDJ7:
Wouldn't mind seeing Denning get the start. Get him in there for a couple minutes then put Jok back in. Kid deserves it.
Per The Man, Clint Eastwood himself.................."Deserve's got nothing to do with it".

Sorry but it would be kind of dumb for Denning to start... The NW player who is being guarded by him would just take him off the dribble every time down the court and it would probably cause Fran to call a timeout in order to sub him out. This is an important game. The seniors just want to win. No need to make it more difficult by starting a walk on. Hopefully Denning gets minutes at the end of the game.

I don't think Denning "deserves" to start. He will get recognized at some point just like the other seniors. If things go well they can get him in late in the second half so he can get some cheers.

If Gabe and Josh were to start I would understand it, but I would rather Fran stick with his usual lineup as there is still a lot to play for and things have been rolling pretty good the last few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT