ADVERTISEMENT

Can't focus today...

hawkbirch

HR Legend
Nov 24, 2015
...I'm trying to work but I keep thinking about that one time when Iowa pick-sixed Ohio State 8 seconds into the game. And that one time when we faked a field goal and were a trip away from housing it. And those three times where Jackson said not this time, Heisman! Only seven more hours until I can go home and watch the replay.

member when Nate threw that TD pass on one foot. That was awesome.

282ecc639dda9c5b579bf7dc6205be38.jpg

How do you watch it on replay? I don't have ESPNU.

I'm not sure what channel they were on but i just searched on our directv. There was a four hour version and an hour and a half version. I recorded both so I can have both a quick fix and a long drawn out version.

Watched the first half yesterday. 2nd half will be tonight.

If ESPN airs a 60-minute version please let us know, as I will record that version.

The complete game is on YouTube, also a 40 minute version...

And if you really wanna get creative, use something like SaveVid to rip it off Youtube and save the HD version (full or 40 min) to your computer to watch ANYTIME

The euphoria of the Iowa 55-24 victory over Ohio St.
ignited every Hawkeye male fan to celebrate with wine,
women, and song. This festive party ended late Sunday
night. Today, there are thousands of Hawkeye fans who
are nursing a hangover at their job or calling in sick.

I have coworkers in Ohio. Two of them came over and tail gated with us, and sat in two of my seats. Those seats are separated from where I sat on Saturday. Other than a thanks for the tickets and free food text I haven't heard from them. For now I am being classy. I reserve the right to send an email letting them know we housed them, and I'm about 4-30 against them in my life, but only the last game matters.

Reactions: hawkbirch
The euphoria of the Iowa 55-24 victory over Ohio St.
ignited every Hawkeye male fan to celebrate with wine,
women, and song. This festive party ended late Sunday
night. Today, there are thousands of Hawkeye fans who
are nursing a hangover at their job or calling in sick.

Oh for sure Lute! I saw tons of dudes housing wine on my walk back to the tailgate! And then when we got back to our spot whaddya know? Wine everywhere! Then driving home my son and I were cheersing wine with women and song and then of course we stopped at a little joint where more dudes were housing more wine. Such a good time.

How do you watch it on replay? I don't have ESPNU.

Assuming that you have a cable/satellite subscription and get ESPN:
Download WatchESPN App on mobile device.
Open App.
Type "Iowa" into search bar.
Hit "Replay" tab.
OSU/Iowa game should appear.
Hit "Play."
Sit back and freaking enjoy.

I've watched it three times already.

EDIT . . . I see that there were better options identified . . .

Last edited:
But what about the female Hawk fans? What about the male beer drinkers? What about the women that love the Hawkeyes and had too much Fireball?

I’m jelly. I didn’t drink much before the game for my son’s sake. One helluva a game for him to be at. He was a little butthurt that we weren’t going down the field so I decided to head down with him. Pretty great, albeit sober, experience.

Reactions: hawkbirch
BTN had the 60 minute version playing last night when I went to sleep, ESPNU the 3 hour version when I woke up this morning...So nice. I posted a video someone made of the entrance on the football board, I encourage you to watch, I enjoyed it.

BTN had the 60 minute version playing last night when I went to sleep, ESPNU the 3 hour version when I woke up this morning...So nice. I posted a video someone made of the entrance on the football board, I encourage you to watch, I enjoyed it.

I don't know about you....but I sat down to rewatch and I lasted about 8 seconds...

PLVFa.jpg

...then I tried to keep watching a bit more of the first half and

INTERCEPTION!!!!

PLVFa.jpg

and it's not even halftime yet....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT