ADVERTISEMENT

Caption Gobblin's New Profile Pic.....

choosenuetral

HR All-State
Jan 1, 2010
Seriously, wth? At first I thought it was some kind of Harry Potter creature. Now I'm going with, "this is the injury sustained by some smart mouth whipper snapper that didn't know when to say when".

• Haha
Reactions: Grip220 and Gobblin
Seriously, wth? At first I thought it was some kind of Harry Potter creature. Now I'm going with, "this is the injury sustained by some smart mouth whipper snapper that didn't know when to say when".
“Me really proud.”

If it is a whitetail, it looks like a fairly nice sized one. Can't possibly be that clean of a broadhead shot, can it?

Reactions: Gobblin
One has to have confidence through practice to take that shot. It's a bit of a tough angle from in a tree, but one misses 100% of the shots not taken. 17 yards is a nice range to take a big buck.

Fixed broad head chisel point?

I have a early model year MQ-32.

Reactions: Gobblin
One has to have confidence through practice to take that shot. It's a bit of a tough angle from in a tree, but one misses 100% of the shots not taken. 17 yards is a nice range to take a big buck.

Which buck are you talking about?

Nice! Old school!

Fixed 1 1/4” Muzzy. And yes, gotta aim low at that range with that angle. He was perfectly broadside and completely unaware of his surroundings at the moment so I had time to make sure everything was perfect.

This day in age, hunters are typically emotionally stunted and their desire to kill is borne out of being sexually inadequate or needing to live out some escapist fantasy life. But to each their own. At least it was just a white tail.

• Haha
Reactions: pmow38
3tjcmt.jpg

55308482.jpg

This day in age, hunters are typically emotionally stunted and their desire to kill is borne out of being sexually inadequate or needing to live out some escapist fantasy life. But to each their own. At least it was just a white tail.

In this day typical hunters reverently harvest game. True, unlike my depression born father raising eight kids, I don't have to hunt to put food on the table. Nevertheless, I consider myself blessed to have the ability and opportunity. To each their own.

Reactions: just_somebody
I thought it was appropriate heading into tonight’s dual….

And yes, the old timber ghost went very quickly and peacefully.
You’re a murderer of Bambi. Poor innocent helpless creature. Did you ever stop to consider what that poor creature was thinking before you so ruthlessly ended its life? Maybe he was on his way to see his hoe. I mean doe. Maybe he was thinking about rubbin antlers with one of his boys?? Whatever he was thinking you ruined it. I hope you’re proud of yourself for this shameful act of evilness.

you’re a MONSTER.

Oh, my kid wants to know if he can have some backstrap, sausage, and ground. If you send it to my address in Georgia, I’ll make sure I get it to him in PA. I promise…….

You’re a murderer of Bambi. Poor innocent helpless creature. Did you ever stop to consider what that poor creature was thinking before you so ruthlessly ended its life? Maybe he was on his way to see his hoe. I mean doe. Maybe he was thinking about rubbin antlers with one of his boys?? Whatever he was thinking you ruined it. I hope you’re proud of yourself for this shameful act of evilness.

you’re a MONSTER.

Oh, my kid wants to know if he can have some backstrap, sausage, and ground. If you send it to my address in Georgia, I’ll make sure I get it to him in PA. I promise…….
Humbled is a better word. Beyond blessed for the opportunity…. The amount of respect I have for the animal far outweighs the gratitude of the harvest. Like I’ve told ya Phil, anytime. And I truly would gladly send ya’ll some cranberry/jalapeño summer sausage and or pineapple sticks.

The bare hook fishing invite is always open as well. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawk#7
ADVERTISEMENT