ADVERTISEMENT

Caption this photo....

Aegon_Targaryen

HR All-American
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2014
...that the Huskers are failing miserably at doing on their site. I mean they are, really, really bad at being funny.
Surely we can do better.
54b8990280cbd.image.jpg

I'll start-
"Sorry Kirk, but there is now one more coach in the conference who will get overpaid for mediocre results, whilst living off the mantra, "Does more with less.", sorry to steal your thunder buddy."-coach Riley

"That's football I guess., but you know what Coach? All you have to do is win a conference title once and they'll love you for at least a decade"-Coach Ferentz

"Oh I hope so,...speaking of decades, I've been trying for over a decade to win one of those!"-Coach Riley

"Well you're in luck Mike,.....so have they."-Coach Ferentz
This post was edited on 1/16 8:39 PM by Aegon_Targaryen

Comedy requires brains Huskers.

"Now you've got the good deal Kirk, you don't even have to win anymore. 2 mediocre seasons like that from me, and I am back out on my ass again!"

This post was edited on 1/17 1:19 PM by hansenhawk

Riley- "You say "what have you" one more time and I'm gonna take this red tie off and choke you with it."

(Riley) Do you know how to get record over .500? (Kirk) No, it does not matter because the Iowa fans will accept anything. Just keep singing the poor and not sexy stuff.

Riley - Kirk, why are your fans so disappointed in a 7-5 season? Hasn't that been the average of this program since the Hayden era started? Doesn't a 7-5 regular season represent Iowa's football program perfectly?

Kirk - Yes, Mike. Why yes it does.

"Please Kirk, give me one hint on how the offense is going to change. I've only got 11 months to prepare."

Originally posted by SingaporeHawk:
Hawksauce,
Are you the same hawk sauce that is on Christiansingles.com? If so, give a call.
Wut? I'm actually married to a dime piece (seriously) so I don't know what you're talking about dude. The real question is how do you know there's some schmuck on there by the name of hawk sauce?

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:
...that the Huskers are failing miserably at doing on their site. I mean they are, really, really bad at being funny.
Surely we can do better.
ec

I'll start-
"Sorry Kirk, but there is now one more coach in the conference who will get overpaid for mediocre results, whilst living off the mantra, "Does more with less.", sorry to steal your thunder buddy."-coach Riley

"That's football I guess., but you know what Coach? All you have to do is win a conference title once and they'll love you for at least a decade"-Coach Ferentz

"Oh I hope so,...speaking of decades, I've been trying for over a decade to win one of those!"-Coach Riley

"Well you're in luck Mike,.....so have they."-Coach Ferentz
This post was edited on 1/16 8:39 PM by Aegon_Targaryen

Wow Mike your record is even worse than mine. Enjoy the cup of coffee at UNL.

This post was edited on 1/18 11:32 AM by hawkinne

Originally posted by Bill_Callahan2.0:
"I was 1-3 against an incompatant Bo Pelini."

"That's football Kirk."
Or is he saying "Bill was more than one letter off from spelling incompetent correctly"?

Reactions: RothMatt
Originally posted by BuffSurveyor:

Want to pull my finger?
No, I think it was more like

"If I hear someone in Nebraska talk about the 90's one more f'n time.....!!!!"-Coach Riley

"I'm gonna do you a favor and throw in the underbody rust coating for only $219.95"

Pretty sure OP fails to comprehend the dictionary definitions of the following words:

Caption.
Funny.

This post was edited on 1/19 8:48 PM by UncleChesterton

Reactions: RothMatt
Riley: I can only fit 1 corn cob up my ass, how many can you fit?

Kirk: In 1999 I fit an entire stalk up there, I've done it before, I can do it again.

"I was 1-3 against an incompatant Bo Pelini."

"That's football Kirk."
No offense but i don't think he was incompetent. Was the last time their play was respectable although he wasn't. And Iowa has averaged better than 7-5 over how many seasons? If we went 7-5 on a regular basis this board would freak out like nothing else. Who is Riley?⁷

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT