ADVERTISEMENT

Card Masters - For you baseball and football card enthusiast out there... :)

hawklaw1212

All-Conference
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hello fellow Hawkeye Fans -

Recently started a Youtube channel with my 10 year old son who is into Baseball and Football Cards. Card Masters is the name of our page.

Anyways, just thought I would pass along in case any of you had interest. Plenty of Hawkeye references as we are doing openings.

Also, for any of you 40 year-old dads out there (I am 42) that collected cards as a kid, you may get some enjoyment out of our vintage openings.

Our first opening was 89 Fleer Baseball and we hit the infamous Billy Ripken F*** Face error card which was pretty sweet. Link is below.

Anyways, feel free to like and subscribe and comment if you enjoy! We have t-shirt and card give-a-ways from time to time for our subscribers.

Appreciate your support! Go Hawks!

Card Masters - Where Rippin' is Livin' :)

Last edited:

Recently started a Youtube channel with my 10 year old son who is into Baseball and Football Cards. Card Masters is the name of our page.

Anyways, just thought I would pass along in case any of you had interest. Plenty of Hawkeye references as we are doing openings.

Also, for any of you 40 year-old dads out there (I am 42) that collected cards as a kid, you may get some enjoyment out of our vintage openings.

Our first opening was 89 Fleer Baseball and we with the infamous Billy Ripken error card which was pretty sweet. Link is below.

Anyways, feel free to like and subscribe and comment if you enjoy! We have t-shirt and card give-a-ways from time to time for our subscribers.

Great rip!

Reactions: hawklaw1212

Our first opening was 89 Fleer Baseball and we hit the infamous Billy Ripken F*** Face error card which was pretty sweet. Link is below.

My 8 year son has recently got into the NFL. (I have been trying for years to watch Bears games with me and he resisted. But some YouTubers start talking about football and then he gets interested)
What is your recommendation for some football card packs, that are desirable and possibly has inserts in each box. I have been out of card game for quite awhile and am clueless with new cards.Thanks!

I gave my grandson and great grandson a cedar chest full of topps and bowmans fb and bb unopened cases this summer. They are going to open and research them this winter. I bought these cards at end of the year at stores like K-mart, supermarkets, Penn Traffic, ect .in the 60s and 70s. Hope they can make some money and enjoy the experience of opening them.

I gave my grandson and great grandson a cedar chest full of topps and bowmans fb and bb unopened cases this summer. They are going to open and research them this winter. I bought these cards at end of the year at stores like K-mart, supermarkets, Penn Traffic, ect .in the 60s and 70s. Hope they can make some money and enjoy the experience of opening them.
did Bowman make cards in 60s and 70s?

I just wondered if they might have been baseball packs from 50s. Because if that were the case, you might want to keep away from kids
Bowman stopped producing cards in 1956 when it was bought by Topps. They resumed printing in 1989

Reactions: bdg8
ADVERTISEMENT