ADVERTISEMENT

Carson lies, blames media

first of all: CNN has become the carson non news network

secondly: jscott and most liberals apparently have carson derangement syndrome

thirdly: carson is much more sane and less of a liar than obozo and Hillary, and he's smarter, less of a criminal, and it just drives liberals nuts

Reactions: Speedway1
carson is much more sane

I don't think you get to pick who is sane.

Ben-Carson-and-evolution-with-TARDIS-and-Jesus-riding-dinosaur.jpg

if religion makes one insane then was Obama insane when he attended the religious school growing up and when he attended rev. wright's church and he is still insane as of this moment because he claims he is a christian?

oh, so it's about product endorsements and not religion, the first photo you posted was of jesus, now we are talking product endorsements

I have always been confused why Obama the Muslim could have been so influenced by a Christian like Wright?
this is not at all confusing: he hated and I mean hated his muslim upbringing in Indonesia under the name of barry soetoro, but yet he loved the commune lifestyle in Washington state at the little red commie school, and his mom loved that school because she had something to do with murdering jfk for commies' sake, and the pot smoking laid back lifestyle of Hawaii was great, so when it came time to go to cali, smoke some more, become enamored with the American white terrorists like ayers and dorn, probably fell in love with the stories of patty hearst and the symbionese liberation army, gets told to go to college as a muslim African for free, gets told to go to chi-town by ayers and dorn and fake like he's a Christian and go to a black liberation theology church because it looks good and protects him from being known as a terrorist like ayers and dorn, and makes him more like an inner city black activist, setting him up to be the next Louis farrakhan.

Reactions: lucas80
this is not at all confusing: he hated and I mean hated his muslim upbringing in Indonesia under the name of barry soetoro, but yet he loved the commune lifestyle in Washington state at the little red commie school, and his mom loved that school because she had something to do with murdering jfk for commies' sake, and the pot smoking laid back lifestyle of Hawaii was great, so when it came time to go to cali, smoke some more, become enamored with the American white terrorists like ayers and dorn, probably fell in love with the stories of patty hearst and the symbionese liberation army, gets told to go to college as a muslim African for free, gets told to go to chi-town by ayers and dorn and fake like he's a Christian and go to a black liberation theology church because it looks good and protects him from being known as a terrorist like ayers and dorn, and makes him more like an inner city black activist, setting him up to be the next Louis farrakhan.
I gave OiT a pity like for all the effort he put into trying to wrap that rant up with a pretty black bow.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Carson has a real problem here. Honesty is one of his keystones. He peddles his believability, and his foundation in the "truths", that Christians believe in. But, if his whole bio is built upon embellishment he has a problem. Not with the hard core believers. They'll just lap up the line that it's the media being mean to Carson garbage. The rest of the American electorate is just getting to know Carson. I said it months ago that he'd bristle at scrutiny. He got hostile on CNN this morning about being questioned at all and invoked biblical faith. Cute.
In one of his interviews he's gone from friend, to close friend, to relative, to close relative is the person he almost stabbed. He's been in contact with this person, and even though that person wants to come forward Carson is not letting them. He said he needs to protect that person? Well, that's convenient.

Why would anybody know about, you know, private incidents like that? You know, I was generally a nice person, it's just that I had a very bad temper," Carson told CNN at a lunchtime book signing. "So unless you were the victim of that temper, why would you know? Just because you happened to know me? That doesn't make any sense."

Earlier in the day, following publication of the story, Carson had said that his temper changed when he was 14 and tried to stab an acquaintance in a fit of rage but the blade was stopped by a belt buckle. He claimed CNN only interviewed people who had known him after that point.

But when Carson was told that CNN interviewed people for its report who knew him as early as elementary school, he said the temper was private.

So we are supposed to believe a kid with an uncontrolled violent temper that resulted in him hurling rocks, stabbing, and trying to hit his mom with a hammer was so in control of his uncontrollable temper that nobody even knows about it?

"They are so desperate looking for a scandal it's almost comical," Carson said. "What they should be concentrated on is how are we going to solve the problems that we have. They can waste all of their time digging but they're just not going to find anything."

This is him basically saying dig all you want. I'm not concerned about you finding details of a made-up story.

Why would anybody know about, you know, private incidents like that? You know, I was generally a nice person, it's just that I had a very bad temper," Carson told CNN at a lunchtime book signing. "So unless you were the victim of that temper, why would you know? Just because you happened to know me? That doesn't make any sense."

Earlier in the day, following publication of the story, Carson had said that his temper changed when he was 14 and tried to stab an acquaintance in a fit of rage but the blade was stopped by a belt buckle. He claimed CNN only interviewed people who had known him after that point.

But when Carson was told that CNN interviewed people for its report who knew him as early as elementary school, he said the temper was private.

So we are supposed to believe a kid with an uncontrolled violent temper that resulted in him hurling rocks, stabbing, and trying to hit his mom with a hammer was so in control of his uncontrollable temper that nobody even knows about it?

"They are so desperate looking for a scandal it's almost comical," Carson said. "What they should be concentrated on is how are we going to solve the problems that we have. They can waste all of their time digging but they're just not going to find anything."

This is him basically saying dig all you want. I'm not concerned about you finding details of a made-up story.

Carson is a narcissist. He honestly believes he is the smartest person in the world and is especially blessed by God. Such people do not take kindly to criticism or the suggestion of anything that contradicts their self image. It's a very immature and delusional attitude, and certainly not one that anyone would want a person with his finger on the button to possess.

Last edited:
Carson has a real problem here. Honesty is one of his keystones. He peddles his believability, and his foundation in the "truths", that Christians believe in. But, if his whole bio is built upon embellishment he has a problem. Not with the hard core believers. They'll just lap up the line that it's the media being mean to Carson garbage. The rest of the American electorate is just getting to know Carson. I said it months ago that he'd bristle at scrutiny. He got hostile on CNN this morning about being questioned at all and invoked biblical faith. Cute.
In one of his interviews he's gone from friend, to close friend, to relative, to close relative is the person he almost stabbed. He's been in contact with this person, and even though that person wants to come forward Carson is not letting them. He said he needs to protect that person? Well, that's convenient.

And that's why CNN put out this hit piece. Wolf has been after Carson all along, and all they have to do is throw enough info into this piece to cast the slightest doubt, even though the piece did not prove or disprove his comments.

That's why the media has fallen into the shitter over the past few decades. They stopped reporting the news and started making it.

Last edited:
if religion makes one insane then was Obama insane when he attended the religious school growing up and when he attended rev. wright's church and he is still insane as of this moment because he claims he is a christian?

Naied it.

Story out now is that his claims of having an offer to West Point were made up as well. Carson is backing away from the claim as the Army says they never even received an application.

Story out now is that his claims of having an offer to West Point were made up as well. Carson is backing away from the claim as the Army says they never even received an application.

He would just make a helluva republican president, wouldn't he? The gop should be ashamed of itself.

Campaigning on honesty. :)

Carson campaign now admits that the statements in his autobiography about applying for and being accepted to West Point were lies. I'm sure this is irrelevant to someone who wants to be Commander-in-Chief.

It just gets better and better with this guy. Please have him and Trump continue to be the face of the GOP and keep burying the guy who would win going away (Rubio).

I'm OK with the way Carson handled the stuff in described in the OP's article. Nor am I particularly concerned with acting-out behavior at that age. It's a bit disturbing, but most kids do some bad things as kids.

Sorry, but the truth here is that the person in question does not wish to come forward.....

I'm OK with the way Carson handled the stuff in described in the OP's article. Nor am I particularly concerned with acting-out behavior at that age. It's a bit disturbing, but most kids do some bad things as kids.

He's not a kid when he's telling these stories of his hard scrabble youth. He's a serial liar plus a serial nutbird.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
Carson is a narcissist. He honestly believes he is the smartest person in the world and is especially blessed by God. Such people do not take kindly to criticism or the suggestion of anything that contradicts their self image. It's a very immature and delusional attitude, and certainly not one that anyone would want a person with his finger on the button to possess.

Did Carson say "we are the ones we've been waiting for" and that he will cause the oceans level to decrease?

Nope. Did you bring this point to light when Obama was president or were you too busy spanking your monkey to him while he was standing in front of Roman columns?

Reactions: Speedway1

He never applied. He said he was offered a scholarship at a dinner but told them he was going to go in the direction of medicine. So OF COURSE there wouldn't be any paperwork.

Read the book or his quote, it's pretty easy to understand.

He never applied. He said he was offered a scholarship at a dinner but told them he was going to go in the direction of medicine. So OF COURSE there wouldn't be any paperwork.

No one is offered a "scholarship" to West Point over dinner. It doesn't happen that way. You have to get nominated, fill out your paperwork, get vetted, and then are offered an appointment. What is "pretty easy to understand" is that he's full of shit and some of you will believe it no matter what.

Did his Canadian girlfriend convince him not to go to West Point?

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT