ADVERTISEMENT

Carson lies, blames media

He never applied. He said he was offered a scholarship at a dinner but told them he was going to go in the direction of medicine. So OF COURSE there wouldn't be any paperwork.

Read the book or his quote, it's pretty easy to understand.

Please try to understand -- there is no such thing as a "scholarship" to West Point. And nobody -- not even chairman of the joint chiefs of staff -- can simply offer you admittance into West Point. As has been pointed out the starting point is recommendation by a Congressman, typically from your home district, and that is just the starting point. Once admitted, school is free; no such thing as a military academy scholarship.

His story is not true, and couldn't be true. He lied, and he didn't even understand the subject well enough to lie well.

He would just make a helluva republican president, wouldn't he? The gop should be ashamed of itself.
You really ought to be ashamed of our current POTUS. But you are not. He IS the worst, most untrustworthy in my lifetime. He makes Nixon look like a alter boy.

Lots of racists in this thread. LOTS.

Lol. You would be less of a racist if you stopped enabling Carson with your bullshit "he was offered a scholarship to West Point" defense. It's not true. You know it. I know it. Just like we know the crap coming out of Hillary's mouth is a lie sometimes. Your guy got caught in a lie. Just own it.

You really ought to be ashamed of our current POTUS. But you are not. He IS the worst, most untrustworthy in my lifetime. He makes Nixon look like a alter boy.
Your attempt to shift the conversation away from "Ben the fibber" is futile. He is getting more scrutiny and his weaknesses are being exposed. Guess that means he's got the GOP nomination locked up!

Lol. You would be less of a racist if you stopped enabling Carson with your bullshit "he was offered a scholarship to West Point" defense. It's not true. You know it. I know it. Just like we know the crap coming out of Hillary's mouth is a lie sometimes. Your guy got caught in a lie. Just own it.

You're right. He'd have never gotten in to West Point. Oh wait, he went to Yale undergrad. The original article has been exposed as a lie.

I suspect it's a good thing that Ben Carson is no longer doing brain surgery.
Did the good Doctor donate his own brain to the Smithsonian? If they give awards for saying outlandish, controversial stuff... he's got the gold medal all locked up. This joker will get clobbered in a one on one debate against the Dems candidate.
But our Repubbers on this site still defend him as they accuse the libs of doing it for their candidate.

Reactions: cigaretteman
good job, making ben carson the next herman cain, I'm proud of you, dems

hit ted cruz next, he's the next man in

If ben is lying I suppose he is now qualified for president. Seems to be a prerequisite for the office.

Did the good Doctor donate his own brain to the Smithsonian? If they give awards for saying outlandish, controversial stuff... he's got the gold medal all locked up. This joker will get clobbered in a one on one debate against the Dems candidate.
But our Repubbers on this site still defend him as they accuse the libs of doing it for their candidate.
Well, he's sent his brain somewhere.

If Carson becomes president does that mean we can get Brian Williams back on the nightly news?...so Jimmy Fallon can start making the rap tapes again.

If someone named "Saul Goldstein" converts from Judaism to Christianity, is he not still of Jewish origin and legitimately referred to as a Jew?
Yes he is. You are Jewish by blood. That's why messianic Jews are still Jews.

ADVERTISEMENT