ADVERTISEMENT

Carson Wentz gets booed despite Eagles having no fans in the stadium...

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
One of the more interesting aspects of the 2020 season is the fact there are no fans in the majority of the stadiums. To counter this, broadcasts have been using fake crowd noise to simulate what fans would sound like if they were there.

Well the Fox broadcast certainly captured the essence of Eagles fans Sunday, as whoever is behind the controls hit the boo button on Carson Wentz.

The Eagles quarterback was struggling in Philadelphia's home game against the Rams. After a failed third-down throw, "fans" could be heard booing their quarterback.

He has not recovered since that Jadeveon Clowney cheap shot to the back of the head that knocked him out for the game during the Playoffs last year. I think they knew this, which would explain taking Hurts in the 2nd rd.

Philly gonna Philly. At least he has a helmet in case they start chucking batteries.

He has not recovered since that Jadeveon Clowney cheap shot to the back of the head that knocked him out for the game during the Playoffs last year. I think they knew this, which would explain taking Hurts in the 2nd rd.

Actually it was when he tore his ACL in LA. He was an MVP candidate before that happened and it was his rookie year. Foles came in and led the team to the SB. Wentz hasn't been the same since. Doug needs to roll him out more, Carson isn't a real comfortable pocket QB. Seems to throw high more often than not.

That said, he's throwing to a uninterested Alshon Jeffery and a bunch of PS players. The TEs have been hurt but otherwise OK. Doug seems to abandon the run early and often. Reid always did that too. Not sure I'm ready to move on from Wentz and Hurts seems like a worse Deshaun Watson

I'm done with Fantasy Football this year thanks to that garbage game last night. Eagles trash defense gave up 11 pts to Seattle's kicker and their trash OL and Wentz gave up 6 sacks and 10 total points to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for me...........

I'm done with the bad beats in FF this year, so I'm contemplating tanking my roster and giving away all my "best" players to the waiver wire.

Actually it was when he tore his ACL in LA. He was an MVP candidate before that happened and it was his rookie year. Foles came in and led the team to the SB. Wentz hasn't been the same since. Doug needs to roll him out more, Carson isn't a real comfortable pocket QB. Seems to throw high more often than not.

That said, he's throwing to a uninterested Alshon Jeffery and a bunch of PS players. The TEs have been hurt but otherwise OK. Doug seems to abandon the run early and often. Reid always did that too. Not sure I'm ready to move on from Wentz and Hurts seems like a worse Deshaun Watson
Many observers agree with that as well as losing Reich as his QB coach. He is a shell of his former self.

Reactions: fredjr82

Actually, the MVP candidate season was his 2nd year before being shelved to Foles. His WR's dropped balls left and right last year. They were pulling guys out of Wawa and starting. He was lighting it up last season, especially the last 4 games with crap targets. One such target was a QB named Greg Ward. But, that Clowney hit screwed him up.

The OL is in shambles. Jason Peters is 38 and hurt all the time. All-Pro Brandon Brooks was lost during the pre-season. Lane Johnson has been in and out. Jason Kelce has lost some. 1st Rd pick Andre Dillard is a bust and out as well. GM Howie Roseman has missed on soooo many picks. He passed on more stud WR's for lesser talent.

I do agree on the roll outs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT