ADVERTISEMENT

Carton discusses recruiting process

I hope he decides soon after narrowing his list. I hate that there is some suspense, and the fact that I let it happen to me...

Wherever DJ goes, best of luck to him and his future. As long as it is not NC or KU, that is. ;)

I completely agree on NC and KU. It does appear that he is most interested in Big 10 schools.

Kudo's for an Iowa kid that is getting some national attention!!

I hope he decides soon after narrowing his list. I hate that there is some suspense, and the fact that I let it happen to me...

Wherever DJ goes, best of luck to him and his future. As long as it is not NC or KU, that is. ;)

Obviously we'd love to get this young man. It seems like we are in the hunt.

If we should be so lucky and Cook comes back it would be a pretty dynamic line up to have a senior Cook ,a senior J Bo, a sophomore JW, a junior Garza, freshman DJ, freshman Patrick, and a senior Moss. That's a tough top 7 to deal with. Throw in soph CJ Fredrick, senior Kriener, senior Cordell, junior Nunge and sophomore Conner and it's flat out awesome.

If the stars align we could be back to the good old days with Ralph Miller type teams.

If we should be so lucky and Cook comes back it would be a pretty dynamic line up to have a senior Cook ,a senior J Bo, a sophomore JW, a junior Garza, freshman DJ, freshman Patrick, and a senior Moss. That's a tough top 7 to deal with. Throw in soph CJ Fredrick, senior Kriener, senior Cordell, junior Nunge and sophomore Conner and it's flat out awesome.

If the stars align we could be back to the good old days with Ralph Miller type teams.

That sounds good but I will one up you. If Lindell comes back for a magical 3rd year he would split time at PG with Carton, Talen Horton Tucker, and Terrence Lewis running the floor on the other wings with Halliburton, and Griffin backing them up, Cam Lard, Solomon, Jacobson, and George Conditt holding down the post. Final 4 team for sure. That's not even putting into account 2 other spots not filled. Hey a guy can dream right lol

That sounds good but I will one up you. If Lindell comes back for a magical 3rd year he would split time at PG with Carton, Talen Horton Tucker, and Terrence Lewis running the floor on the other wings with Halliburton, and Griffin backing them up, Cam Lard, Solomon, Jacobson, and George Conditt holding down the post. Final 4 team for sure. That's not even putting into account 2 other spots not filled. Hey a guy can dream right lol
Who the hell are those players? Are you making names up? Cam Lard??? Never heard of her

Yep, dreaming.

Please Lord in the name of all that is holy don’t go to UNC & Roy Williams! I won’t like it one bit if he picks KU but I’d deal better than him going directly to Roy.

Lotta talk about Griffin maybe opting for the gridiron..... & Solomon, I heard something about the Winter Olympics..

Whoa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT