ADVERTISEMENT

Carton

i hope she went peacefully, and without you sitting bedside telling her you knew something....and leaving it at that

I do know something and I know the truth just like Ohio State coaches know what really happened. But I have enough class to not talk about a kid. As stated zero chance hes a Hawk. She didnt go peacefully either you dbag.

Reactions: iahawks10
I1)Did he miss some school time while he was dealing with his mental health problems?
(2) I thought he was wanting to be nearer home and family because of these problems, so why the schools like Bama, etc.?
(3)If so to no. 3, what schools, other than Iowa would be considered close enough, that are not mid major.
(4) If no to no. 3, why is he leaving OSU?

Just because Iowa isn't on a list in some article, doesn't mean that Carton doesn't think he would be welcomed at Iowa. Fran put in a lot of time recruiting him and I seriously doubt that he would turn away CJ if he wanted to come here just to spite him. That said, I think the chances he chooses to become a Hawkeye are very slim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormn Norman
I do know something and I know the truth just like Ohio State coaches know what really happened. But I have enough class to not talk about a kid. As stated zero chance hes a Hawk. She didnt go peacefully either you dbag.
So then why even comment? If what you are saying is true in terms of him not choosing Iowa, then it would have become evident to everybody as soon as he chooses his next school. Instead, you are implying that DJ is a liar, which is a fairly serious accusation, especially considering the publicity surrounding mental health in sports right now

This reads like you just want everybody to know that you are aware of private information. However, if you are unable or unwilling to disclose some sort of source, then it’s best to not comment

Sorry to hear that; did it have something to do with you refusing to share information with her?

Totally agree ..... to be honest I don't believe there's enough to gain to risk upsetting the apple cart. At the very slim chance this would happen wouldn't he have to sit next year? So he wouldn't ever play with J-Bo and C-Mac would be a senior before he would ever play?

I would imagine if the reason his mental health issue was brought on or reoccurred was brought on by some sort of incident that took place while he was at OSU that cause him to leave, he would have a case to not sit out a year, where ever he may wind up.

So then why even comment? If what you are saying is true in terms of him not choosing Iowa, then it would have become evident to everybody as soon as he chooses his next school. Instead, you are implying that DJ is a liar, which is a fairly serious accusation, especially considering the publicity surrounding mental health in sports right now

This reads like you just want everybody to know that you are aware of private information. However, if you are unable or unwilling to disclose some sort of source, then it’s best to not comment

No Im letting all Hawk fans know there is zero chance so not to get their hopes up because its not happening. Take it as you want. He will not be at Iowa because of Iowa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurt Warner
He will not be at Iowa because of Iowa?? That’s an interesting statement..the University or the State it self?
Based on his comment that “the Ohio State coaches know what really happened” in conjunction with this statement, I assume that Hawk-Fran is saying that there is some issue with DJ and that Iowa won’t pursue/take him.

However, I take issue with posting these unfounded statements publicly on an internet message board whether they are true or not. People (like I literally just did) will take them and draw conclusions about the situation and about DJ, which is completely unfair to him

Based on his comment that “the Ohio State coaches know what really happened” in conjunction with this statement, I assume that Hawk-Fran is saying that there is some issue with DJ and that Iowa won’t pursue/take him.

However, I take issue with posting these unfounded statements publicly on an internet message board whether they are true or not. People (like I literally just did) will take them and draw conclusions about the situation and about DJ, which is completely unfair to him

They can draw any conclusion they want....He will not be a Hawkeye.

They can draw any conclusion they want....He will not be a Hawkeye.

What he's saying is it's unfair to DJ for you to insinuate he has character and integrity issues. And I'm beginning to doubt you have real inside information. The extraordinary lengths you've gone to to be glib about this whole thing is laughable.

We get it. He's not coming to Iowa. Time for you to move on.

he is desperate for attention and you are giving it to him.

What he's saying is it's unfair to DJ for you to insinuate he has character and integrity issues. And I'm beginning to doubt you have real inside information. The extraordinary lengths you've gone to to be glib about this whole thing is laughable.

We get it. He's not coming to Iowa. Time for you to move on.

He does....thats why he wont be a Hawkeye....Time for you to move on buddy pal...

For the record I don’t think he is a Hawk either. I’ll believe it when he shows up in Fran McCaffery’s office on his own accord.

13 teams have reached out....but no Indiana or Michigan either, they were in his final 3. And not much anywhere near close to home base.
I'm probably in the minority by I would welcome him here. Tremendous talent, and I highly doubt he is any type of team cancer.

Why do you highly doubt that he is any type of a team cancer? Just wondering.

I like you UNO, but this post is exactly why Hawk Fran isn’t going into further detail. Hawk Fran has been pretty much put in a no win situation here.

Do we really want Carton? We only know what we hear about these kids. He was kind of a smug punk about playing at Iowa. He melted down emotionally at tOSU.

These guys have very good chemistry. Does Carton big head the teammates wherever he lands.

LaQuinta, you are a piece of shit talking about the death of someone's mother like that. Get over yourself.
Mods need to give LaQuinta the boot. Completely unacceptable

Reactions: Hendy hawk
13 teams have reached out....but no Indiana or Michigan either, they were in his final 3. And not much anywhere near close to home base.
I'm probably in the minority by I would welcome him here. Tremendous talent, and I highly doubt he is any type of team cancer.

You may be right, but there is absolutely no way you should be in the minority with that opinion.

Jfc take a chill pill, and get down off that high horse while you're at it.

So you are saying zero chance?
SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Fan In Black

Also near zero chance Fran wants him at this point as well. Iowa is full up on his position and frankly I think the PG at Iowa has higher upside and will provide more consistency than DJC would.

Do we really want Carton? We only know what we hear about these kids. He was kind of a smug punk about playing at Iowa. He melted down emotionally at tOSU.

These guys have very good chemistry. Does Carton big head the teammates wherever he lands.

I don't think DJC has a big head but I also think we don't want to upset JT and AU either, I'd rather ride with those guys who are 100% committed to Iowa than risk the team chemistry by bringing in another PG in when we are already stacked in that department for the coming 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT