ADVERTISEMENT

Carton

The 247 list is probably not complete but Iowa's absence was conspicuous. Normally we'd be hot for the kid wouldn't we? Iowa HS, mental issues that might best be served by close proximity to family, etc...

Don't think the staff likes him. Just a hunch.

The 247 list is probably not complete but Iowa's absence was conspicuous. Normally we'd be hot for the kid wouldn't we? Iowa HS, mental issues that might best be served by close proximity to family, etc...

Don't think the staff likes him. Just a hunch.

I'm also shocked Fran doesn't want a 15 man rotation next year. Wouldn't that be great?

After Carton picked OSU, he was asked after committing to OSU, why not the Hawkeyes, and his response was something to the effect of, I only lived in Iowa a couple years. Basically saying, he wasn't an Iowa fan. All good, wish the kid luck wherever he ends up. We got some playas coming back and things are looking great for Iowa right now.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
After Carton picked OSU, he was asked after committing to OSU, why not the Hawkeyes, and his response was something to the effect of, I only lived in Iowa a couple years. Basically saying, he wasn't an Iowa fan. All good, wish the kid luck wherever he ends up. We got some playas coming back and things are looking great for Iowa right now.
This. Would DJ help? Yes. Does Iowa need him in order to be a good to great team? Not IMHO. DJ is a good player and I wish him well except when he is playing the Hawks. But the kids at Iowa and those coming in are more than enough for McC to mold a championship team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT