ADVERTISEMENT

Cassioppi. Does anyone else

I bet Gables dad is very disappointed that he is a rodent. You don't name your kid Gable and ever hope he wrestles for MiNnEsOtA.

Reactions: Dagboi
I've been on discussion boards where it gets heated and posters give retirement speeches and quit the board. I have NEVER been on a board where posters give "I'm going to block you" or "Say good bye, you are now blocked" or "I come here on my leisure time to relax, and now I have to put you on ignore" speeches. I find it very entertaining yet sad. And you call this place a cesspool?

I've been on discussion boards where it gets heated and posters give retirement speeches and quit the board. I have NEVER been on a board where posters give "I'm going to block you" or "Say good bye, you are now blocked" or "I come here on my leisure time to relax, and now I have to put you on ignore" speeches. I find it very entertaining yet sad. And you call this place a cesspool?

Hypothetical situation: You are at the NCAA Wrestling Championships killing time between sessions at a public establishment.

A: Would you engage in a conversation with fans of other teams? (Kind of like posting on other teams’ message boards)

2: If so, would you engage in the conversation in the same manner that you do on the Iowa wrestling board?

D: If yes, do you think the other fans would continue the conversation or find a way to “ignore” you?

Hypothetical situation: You are at the NCAA Wrestling Championships killing time between sessions at a public establishment.

A: Would you engage in a conversation with fans of other teams? (Kind of like posting on other teams’ message boards)

2: If so, would you engage in the conversation in the same manner that you do on the Iowa wrestling board?

D: If yes, do you think the other fans would continue the conversation or find a way to “ignore” you?

G: Yes I would engage in conversations with fans of other teams!
3: I would engage in it in the same manner as what has been posted by Iowa keyboard warriors.
J: Yes, because these posters won't talk the crap they do here in real life.

Reactions: Edgar Wade
I will never block you. You are very special. As for GS - crown him and seal his fate.

G: Yes I would engage in conversations with fans of other teams!
3: I would engage in it in the same manner as what has been posted by Iowa keyboard warriors.
J: Yes, because these posters won't talk the crap they do here in real life.
Posters won't talk crap like they do here? This was a pretty good conversation until you got your panties in a bunch when you found out someone dare have an opinion about a minny guy, so you figured you would be a total douche. Just sayin.

Your only purpose on this thread is to offend and be an ass. You should be banned.

Posters won't talk crap like they do here? This was a pretty good conversation until you got your panties in a bunch when you found out someone dare have an opinion about a minny guy, so you figured you would be a total douche. Just sayin.

Your only purpose on this thread is to offend and be an ass. You should be banned.

Ahh let him go, without people like him we might not recognize the good posters.

You mean because I had an opinion about an Iowa guy? I did not start the smack talking. Reread the thread, buddy.

You mean because I had an opinion about an Iowa guy? I did not start the smack talking. Reread the thread, buddy.
Yeah, read it before I posted, so now you are a troll and a liar. Not to mention disrespecting a great Wings song, you tarnish the name with your low quality posts. You fail on so many levels.

Depends if Cassioppi is willing to do the HARD WORK in the weight room to separate himself. Sorry if this offends anyone, but the fact is. The Iowa guys have NOT been getting it done! I hear talk about their latest Trainer GURU and wonder what in hell is going on honestly? Looking at Heavy. 1st off, stoll and Telford before him did NOT put on the Muscle that I would expect in the off season!!!

Take it any way you want, but give me any one of those guys and in just 3 month(summer) I could send them back Bigger and STRONGER then they ever were!

Also while I am a big Kyle Snyder fan who believes that not only is he the best Wrestler in the world right now. I would go so far as to say, he is the BEST athlete in the world right now! That being said. I find it very hard to believe that he could have beaten a Carlton Haselrig and several other bigger heavy weights!

While I get the smaller quicker guys. Men like Haselrig were not only much bigger. They were still quick and athletic!!! Someone who is 220 or so is going to have a lot of problems with someone who is 275 or more and processes all the same other qualities!

Get in the weight room and get DIESEL STRONG! Proper training will not only make you Bigger and Stronger. It will make you Faster, more explosive, More athletic, and give you better balance and agility!

Thats how he can "close the gap" and more!!!!

Reactions: cricket185
Yeah, read it before I posted, so now you are a troll and a liar. Not to mention disrespecting a great Wings song, you tarnish the name with your low quality posts. You fail on so many levels.
Someday I hope I can learn to post a quality post like this one.

Someday I hope I can learn to post a quality post like this one.
Now I can tell you are being sincere, thank you.

You have a long way to go, but with some hard work, you may one day get there. (Probably not, this is just something I like to tell the little people so they remain satisfied in their lives)

Now I can tell you are being sincere, thank you.

You have a long way to go, but with some hard work, you may one day get there. (Probably not, this is just something I like to tell the little people so they remain satisfied in their lives)
Little people, as in TnT little? Gilman little? I know you aren't talking about me cause I'm tall and fat.

Little people, as in TnT little? Gilman little? I know you aren't talking about me cause I'm tall and fat.

Intellectually little, like you. Not capable of following a rational line of thought all the way through, for example, trying to turn this in to a slam on lightweight wrestlers, like only Iowa has 25's and 33's and 41's. You just slammed minny lightweight wrestlers for no reason. Everyone knows lightweights are some of the most well conditioned, lowest body fat, hardest working, most entertaining and skilled SOB's on the planet.

Sad, and I take back the part about you getting there one day. It's not gonna happen.

Depends if Cassioppi is willing to do the HARD WORK in the weight room to separate himself. Sorry if this offends anyone, but the fact is. The Iowa guys have NOT been getting it done! I hear talk about their latest Trainer GURU and wonder what in hell is going on honestly? Looking at Heavy. 1st off, stoll and Telford before him did NOT put on the Muscle that I would expect in the off season!!!

Take it any way you want, but give me any one of those guys and in just 3 month(summer) I could send them back Bigger and STRONGER then they ever were!

Also while I am a big Kyle Snyder fan who believes that not only is he the best Wrestler in the world right now. I would go so far as to say, he is the BEST athlete in the world right now! That being said. I find it very hard to believe that he could have beaten a Carlton Haselrig and several other bigger heavy weights!

While I get the smaller quicker guys. Men like Haselrig were not only much bigger. They were still quick and athletic!!! Someone who is 220 or so is going to have a lot of problems with someone who is 275 or more and processes all the same other qualities!

Get in the weight room and get DIESEL STRONG! Proper training will not only make you Bigger and Stronger. It will make you Faster, more explosive, More athletic, and give you better balance and agility!

To me, OSU guys always look the strongest. A number of them look like they're taking extracurricular supplements :)

Drug testing in NCAA is a complete joke. Not going to point fingers but it's hilarious that not a single NCAA div 1 wrestler gets busted for PEDs. Yet somehow guys in MMA are popping left and right including MANY former NCAA wrestlers. Hmmmmmmmm.

Intellectually little, like you. Not capable of following a rational line of thought all the way through, for example, trying to turn this in to a slam on lightweight wrestlers, like only Iowa has 25's and 33's and 41's. You just slammed minny lightweight wrestlers for no reason. Everyone knows lightweights are some of the most well conditioned, lowest body fat, hardest working, most entertaining and skilled SOB's on the planet.

Sad, and I take back the part about you getting there one day. It's not gonna happen.
You are too easy, puppet boy.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Reactions: YoungGun07
You don't think he's been wrestling good competition? He won the juniors triple crown last year and has won international tournaments. And there's this:

No that was a legitimate question as to who he has faced recently. He, unlike some of the other top heavies, attends a ton of events. I just haven't seen him faced up against the elite recently because Parris and Nevills don't attend many offseason events and Gable has focused on Cadet and Junior Worlds mostly. So thanks for the video, looked pretty dang good vs Schultz in his best style. Hope we get to see Cass and the other 3 elite heavies go against each other at Flonats or some other event in the near future. Gable is the clear #1, not sure who I like the most between Nevills, Cass, and Parris. Guess it depends on if you are talking now or long term.

No that was a legitimate question as to who he has faced recently. He, unlike some of the other top heavies, attends a ton of events. I just haven't seen him faced up against the elite recently because Parris and Nevills don't attend many offseason events and Gable has focused on Cadet and Junior Worlds mostly. So thanks for the video, looked pretty dang good vs Schultz in his best style. Hope we get to see Cass and the other 3 elite heavies go against each other at Flonats or some other event in the near future. Gable is the clear #1, not sure who I like the most between Nevills, Cass, and Parris. Guess it depends on if you are talking now or long term.

I think the fact that Cass enters these events is one of the things that sets him apart from some of the others. GS is far and away #1 obviously.

I am sorry McBoogger guy. Although a LONG time reader of this board. I am kinda new to posting. What is your "laughing guy" represent?

Are you a minnie fan saying that Cass can't close the gap? Or did I post something else you didn't agree with? Please inform me!!!

Last edited:
Gable is the clear #1, not sure who I like the most between Nevills, Cass, and Parris. Guess it depends on if you are talking now or long term.[/QUOTE]

That's a great question. Today I’d go Schultz, Cass, Parris, Nevils. I think Nevlls ceiling is a bit lower than the other three.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT