ADVERTISEMENT

Cause you cant cheat silly.

And let’s be clear. The only reason Republicans are pushing election fraud is that Trump is a whiny bitch who got trounced in 2020. An old man with dementia bitch slapped him at the polls. One of the largest landslides ever. His fragile ego couldn’t handle that and he had to cry foul. Even though there was no evidence.

You’re pushing these “reforms” because Trump has the emotional stability of a five year old.

Do you really support the concepts listed in that tweet? Really? One Election Day? No mail in ballots? So you’re going to disenfranchise every member of the military? I know hundreds of paramedics and firefighters who work the 24 hour shift of Election Day. We are disenfranchising them as well.
It’s weird how often I see firefighter trucks in the hyvee parking lot grabbing food while on shift. I see local area ambulances parked at fast food places grabbing something to eat. You can’t tell me that have no time to go and vote? Hell let them go to the front of the line even.
Should be able to set up a booth pretty easily for the military as well, just put one up where they are stationed. Kamala said we don’t have any military in any other country so problem solved.

And let’s be clear. The only reason Republicans are pushing election fraud is that Trump is a whiny bitch who got trounced in 2020. An old man with dementia bitch slapped him at the polls. One of the largest landslides ever. His fragile ego couldn’t handle that and he had to cry foul. Even though there was no evidence.

You’re pushing these “reforms” because Trump has the emotional stability of a five year old.
Another thing to be clear about...

trump claims election or voting fraud WHENEVER he loses any kind of election - it's just his kneejerk reaction to not getting his way

he's been enabled to act like a overgrown petulant child his entire adult life, so now anything bad means he's been cheated or wronged or everything is unfair

there's really no point in even trying to substantively address trump's claims of voter fraud because he is going to make them regardless of how a election is conducted

It’s weird how often I see firefighter trucks in the hyvee parking lot grabbing food while on shift. I see local area ambulances parked at fast food places grabbing something to eat. You can’t tell me that have no time to go and vote? Hell let them go to the front of the line even.
Should be able to set up a booth pretty easily for the military as well, just put one up where they are stationed. Kamala said we don’t have any military in any other country so problem solved.
Simple solutions for simple people I guess. Not every firefighter paramedic works on the town they live in. Are we taking trucks out of service? How are the ballots getting from the oversees posts back here? The OP specifically said no mailing of ballots.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Do you really support the concepts listed in that tweet? Really? One Election Day? No mail in ballots? So you’re going to disenfranchise every member of the military? I know hundreds of paramedics and firefighters who work the 24 hour shift of Election Day. We are disenfranchising them as well.
Mail in ballots are not the same as absentee ballots. Military members use absentee ballots. As for paramedics and firefighters working 24 hour shifts, most of that time is spent being on call. I'm pretty sure they could find a time to squeeze it in. Let them skip the line if need be.

Um, no. Biden didn't have dementia until after Trump kicked his ass in the debate. He was totally coherent before then.

Mail in ballots are not the same as absentee ballots. Military members use absentee ballots. As for paramedics and firefighters working 24 hour shifts, most of that time is spent being on call. I'm pretty sure they could find a time to squeeze it in. Let them skip the line if need be.
How is a mail in ballot different than an absentee ballot? By definition, an absentee ballot is a ballot in which you mail your ballot in.

Perhaps I make myself unclear about the fire EMS thing. You may work a truck 50 miles from your home. How can you go vote? The OP wanted to preclude all ballots by mail. All early voting.

"truth bombs"= LIES

You can have a "belief" the election was stolen; far far different from having any "evidence" or "proof", which 4 yrs later is still non-existent.

Biden should use his newly acquired "immunity" to put a bullet in the head of anyone pushing those lies and falsifications w/o proof. They are Putin propagandists, and a threat to our democracy.

Simple solutions for simple people I guess. Not every firefighter paramedic works on the town they live in. Are we taking trucks out of service? How are the ballots getting from the oversees posts back here? The OP specifically said no mailing of ballots.
I specifically mention that Kamala said all military members were not in combat zones. Wouldn’t that imply they are all stateside?
Pretty sure that elections are based on the county you live in and not what town you live in. Where that could be a little issue. Maybe if someone wants to vote, they should do a little bit of planning ahead. I’m able to go to the doctor, dentist, vacation and so on by doing a bit of planning.
And don’t say it’s not possible because like I mentioned, some of them will live close to where they work and can go while on a 24 hour shift. I’ve worked at a place where we were staffed by college students where most went home during spring, summer, winter, and thanksgiving breaks yet we always found a way to be staffed during those times.
Seems like you just want to make excuses to make it easier to cheat the system.

It’s weird how often I see firefighter trucks in the hyvee parking lot grabbing food while on shift. I see local area ambulances parked at fast food places grabbing something to eat. You can’t tell me that have no time to go and vote?
Not in states that have limited early voting sites to ONE per county.

When you have a million people or more trying to vote at that ONE voting station.

No big deal, we can still get dominion to change the votes.
you say that...but even if we did all the "election security" stuff listed above...they would absolutely just say the counters cheated or votes were thrown out or something

How do you know they're not on their mandatory lunch break?

Most likely if they're in a truck it's because they're returning from a call, and and stop at a grocery store on the way back to the station. Why go all the way back to the station and return in their personal cars when they can just take their break at Hy Vee?

Then why not allow those that must use mail in ballots to use them, but for the vast majority of voters, a more secure election process would benefit everyone. I never had an issue with absentee ballots in the past when someone honestly was not going to be home or was not able to vote on election day, that is what absentee ballots are for. (hence the name absentee) However, making sure everyone can only vote once, making sure everyone is who they claim to be, and each voter is a valid voter, is what our Constitution demands and what every citizen of this country deserves.

When we implemented the first free elections in Iraq, we made individuals vote at voting locations on voting day and had them dip their fingers in ink to make sure they couldn't vote again in that election cycle. Why are Americans different than Iraqis?

Why are Americans different than Iraqis?
Best Gif Wow GIF

Then why not allow those that must use mail in ballots to use them, but for the vast majority of voters, a more secure election process would benefit everyone.

With fraudulent voting nearly non-existent, what is "more secure" to you?

Given >80 court cases to prove voter fraud, Trump and his lawyers could come up with ZERO examples. That seems pretty damn "secure" to me.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Then why not allow those that must use mail in ballots to use them, but for the vast majority of voters, a more secure election process would benefit everyone. I never had an issue with absentee ballots in the past when someone honestly was not going to be home or was not able to vote on election day, that is what absentee ballots are for. (hence the name absentee) However, making sure everyone can only vote once, making sure everyone is who they claim to be, and each voter is a valid voter, is what our Constitution demands and what every citizen of this country deserves.

When we implemented the first free elections in Iraq, we made individuals vote at voting locations on voting day and had them dip their fingers in ink to make sure they couldn't vote again in that election cycle. Why are Americans different than Iraqis?
Because we have a robust, secure, proven election process and method that has been shown to be fair, free, and without fraud. Iraq did not have that. Seriously, you cannot figure this stuff out on your own? Why should we make things more difficult when there’s a perfectly fine alternative that makes it easier.

What valid reason is there for one day voting? If you’ve made up your mind cast your vote. You can’t really say cost because for the most part the auditors office already has the people. If I go to the courthouse to vote early there are either volunteers there or auditor staff.

Why should we make things more difficult when there’s a perfectly fine alternative that makes it easier.

Because Republicans typically lose elections when with hugh voter turnout, mostly because their ideas and candidates are wildly unpopular. Instead of looking in the mirror and moving towards the middle, they've decided to make it as difficult as possible for people to vote.

Reactions: Joes Place
I specifically mention that Kamala said all military members were not in combat zones. Wouldn’t that imply they are all stateside?
Pretty sure that elections are based on the county you live in and not what town you live in. Where that could be a little issue. Maybe if someone wants to vote, they should do a little bit of planning ahead. I’m able to go to the doctor, dentist, vacation and so on by doing a bit of planning.
And don’t say it’s not possible because like I mentioned, some of them will live close to where they work and can go while on a 24 hour shift. I’ve worked at a place where we were staffed by college students where most went home during spring, summer, winter, and thanksgiving breaks yet we always found a way to be staffed during those times.
Seems like you just want to make excuses to make it easier to cheat the system.
This is just an absolutely idiotic take. If all military members are not in combat zones, that must mean they’re all stateside? Are you intentionally being this dense, or do you think the various military bases we have around the world, not to mention those in the Navy somehow don’t count?

This is just an absolutely idiotic take. If all military members are not in combat zones, that must mean they’re all stateside? Are you intentionally being this dense, or do you think the various military bases we have around the world, not to mention those in the Navy somehow don’t count?
He’s taking one casual misinterpreted KH quote and making it into a jab at her. He completely ignores the nonsense spewing from Trumps mouth but hyperengaging with every quote a Democrat puts out.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Clownpost.

What happens in the case of an emergency while they are on their mandatory lunch break then?
“Sorry guys you’re going to have to wait a half hour. We just started our lunch break”.
Your city only have 1 fire truck? They have no radio? What if they have emergencies all day and can't make it to the poll bc there's only 1 day to vote?

A clown post is making up excuses as to why they can’t go vote and need special excuses making it easier to cheat the system.
Crazy that you don't trust our first responders and active military members to vote by mail.

A clown post is making up excuses as to why they can’t go vote and need special excuses making it easier to cheat the system.
Who is cheating? WHO IS FREAKIN CHEATING? The narrative that significant numbers of people are cheating is a lie. Why do you lie? Why do you perpetuate lies and support people who perpetuate lies? Try and answer those questions.

Reactions: GES4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT