ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Report: US Banks ‘Flagged’ More Than 150 Biden Family Business Transactions As ‘Concerning’

This thread has people on both sides of the aisle outing themself as a poor. SAR's and CTR's are a very common occurrence if you move any real amount of money and/or start doing business with someone that big brother does not like or is suspicious of at the time. ( These became much more common after 9/11) . No clue why these transactions of the Biden's were flagged, but because they were is certainly not a gotcha moment.

Can we all agree the actions of a POTUS's adult children are just fodder to rile up the LCD of a political base and move on to items that matter?

This thread has people on both sides of the aisle outing themself as a poor. SAR's and CTR's are a very common occurrence if you move any real amount of money and/or start doing business with someone that big brother does not like or is suspicious of at the time. ( These became much more common after 9/11) . No clue why these were flagged, but because they were is certainly not a gotcha.

Can we all agree the actions of a POTUS's adult children are just fodder to rile up the LCD of a political base and move on to items that matter?
The issue is Ivanka and Jared made 640 million while working in the White House, Jared officially. There is nothing here on Hunter. Nothing

Here’s the thing….

It’s going to be an utter catastrophe if Hunter goes down and Joe is implicated.

Combine that with Trump and Family getting off….nobody will trust MSM again…

I can see that scenario playing out actually….

The Hunter “conspiracy” theory ends up with dipshit Hunter in Jail and the “leader of the coup and family” get off…

Good lord…
The meltdown will be epic.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
The meltdown will be epic.
Great….that ending will be horrible for the country.

I’m not even talking about guilt or innocence here…just the ramifications for media, institutions ect…utter catastrophe IMO.

The issue is Ivanka and Jared made 640 million while working in the White House, Jared officially. There is nothing here on Hunter. Nothing

Depends on what you want to believe I guess. I have no clue what they did or did not make, I will say that if a financial disclosure document with a range of 172 and 640 mill is the basis for "the issue" I would question the analysis. CREW reported nothing nefarious, as they literally had nothing to report because it is not illegal to make money while working in the government. The only thing this number represents is poor reporting and a desire to label something as wrong because of a distaste for those involved in the Trump administration.

I’m not even talking about guilt or innocence here…just the ramifications for media, institutions ect…utter catastrophe IMO.
It’s needed. The media is biased as hell. People should lose confidence in them.

Depends on what you want to believe I guess. I have no clue what they did or did not make, I will say that if a financial disclosure document with a range of 172 and 640 mill is the basis for "the issue" I would question the analysis. CREW reported nothing nefarious, as they literally had nothing to report because it is not illegal to make money while working in the government. The only thing this number represents is poor reporting and a desire to label something as wrong because of a distaste for those involved in the Trump administration.

This is all the GOP does. They provide and offer no solutions or governing for all in good faith. A complete and utter Clownshow.

This is all the GOP does. They provide and offer no solutions or governing for all in good faith. A complete and utter Clownshow.

I have no idea what that means Chis, politicians, and people involved in politics make money, it is not illegal. If there is nothing on Hunter, there is equally nothing on Jared and Ivanka, as the information being reported was on a self-reported financial disclosure.

Neither side would agree, but my solution is to limit trading or have a 3rd party intermediary that invests outside a politician's gained knowledge.

I have no idea what that means Chis, politicians, and people involved in politics make money, it is not illegal. If there is nothing on Hunter, there is equally nothing on Jared and Ivanka, as the information being reported was on a self-reported financial disclosure.

Neither side would agree, but my solution is to limit trading or have a 3rd party intermediary that invests outside a politician's gained knowledge.
Yes limit trading for sure. The Trump kids illegally profited off the WH the Bidens did not. Full stop

Perhaps but NOT WHILE IN OFFICE and a fraction of what the all time grifter has ever done.
Lol. You are a fool. They didnt take as much money so it’s ok. One of the Hunter receipts is likely equal to how much cash you’ll see in your whole lifetime. F these people.

Reactions: UncannyNanny
Well. I believe the Trump family are billionaires. How are the Biden’s earning their millions?
You "believe". That's where your problem is. You seem to be taking the Trump's at their word. That's why you make a good mark.

I feel like capital one has probably flagged about 150 of my transactions too.

"Someone spent 69 at "OP's Mom," if this was you, no action is necessary..."

Uhh Hunter is a scum bag as well.... But the difference between him and the Thumps, he’s not a part of the White house.
I hope not. The WH is a building.

Do you deny there are ties between Hunter & Joe? Then, it's pretty likely what Hunter does/has done could have an effect on Daddy's administration. Business dealings. Cash. Ties to influencers and enemies of the state. Let the investigations go where they lead.

Reactions: biggreydogs

Such a purge could be cleansing. Further open voters eyes. Would be bad for the liberal/progressive agenda, but I'm fine with that.

Reactions: NCHawk5
I hope not. The WH is a building.

Do you deny there are ties between Hunter & Joe? Then, it's pretty likely what Hunter does/has done could have an effect on Daddy's administration. Business dealings. Cash. Ties to influencers and enemies of the state. Let the investigations go where they lead.

No, they have no ties dude, none at all.....

LOL at you trying to deflect from the Trumps profiting WHILE being in office. Full on stop. C.u.n.t.er isn't part of the administration like Ivanka and Beavis and Butthead crack smokers were.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT