ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Sports review

OldTownPepe

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2015
of Iowa spring game...

IOWA: Offense 29, Defense 28
. Oh a close battle here on this Saturday! While it looks like plenty of points were scored, don't get confused as the scoring system was a bit different in this one. And also very Iowa.

[The offense can score a point for an "explosive play": 12+ yards on a run, 16+ yards on a pass. Explosive play count: 1]

Now, to put that in perspective, consider this: last season there were 67 receivers in the country who caught at least 20 passes and averaged over 16 yards per catch. At Iowa it's an "explosive play."

"Never change, Iowa. I mean it. I love you just the way you are".

of Iowa spring game...

IOWA: Offense 29, Defense 28
. Oh a close battle here on this Saturday! While it looks like plenty of points were scored, don't get confused as the scoring system was a bit different in this one. And also very Iowa.

[The offense can score a point for an "explosive play": 12+ yards on a run, 16+ yards on a pass. Explosive play count: 1]

Now, to put that in perspective, consider this: last season there were 67 receivers in the country who caught at least 20 passes and averaged over 16 yards per catch. At Iowa it's an "explosive play."

"Never change, Iowa. I mean it. I love you just the way you are".

That stat makes me want to vomit.

Years from now, the terrible GD hire will be noted as the beginning of the end of the KF era.

Heck about years from now, we already know that...

Reactions: MikeyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT