ADVERTISEMENT

CBS stole a Photo from Latinos for Trump in Phoenix and tagged it as a Biden event

Well, it's hardly the first time a news network (or campaign) googled the wrong photo off the internet.

Looks like the person in charge of the chyron typed in Biden instead of Trump. I mean you can see the Magas in the "stolen" photo that was broadcast across the country.

Or the chyron wasn’t lined up perfectly with the clip and required audio for context. It happens.

images

Last edited:
Looks like the person in charge of the chyron typed in Biden instead of Trump. I mean you can see the Magas in the "stolen" photo that was broadcast across the country.
State controlled media loves their libs. It’s not a mistake.

Reactions: B1G
Can you try to be a little more dishonest. I know it may be impossible

Umm, what? Have you seriously never seen that? It's dumb, but it HAS happened where the wrong photo was used. It happens on every network - considering how many people work behind the scenes it's amazing that it happens at all, but hardly unheard of.

Heck, a couple of months ago, the Trump campaign posted a picture on Twitter of Biden sitting on the floor of his basement. Turned out that photo was actually of Biden at the house of the CR mayor a year or so ago.

Umm, what? Have you seriously never seen that? It's dumb, but it HAS happened where the wrong photo was used. It happens on every network - considering how many people work behind the scenes it's amazing that it happens at all, but hardly unheard of.

Heck, a couple of months ago, the Trump campaign posted a picture on Twitter of Biden sitting on the floor of his basement. Turned out that photo was actually of Biden at the house of the CR mayor a year or so ago.
Lol

ya right

It must suck having to make up lies and excuses everyday for the dumb shit Biden and the Dimms do every single day.

Reactions: farmandfleet
ADVERTISEMENT