ADVERTISEMENT

CC22 thugs takeover Des Moines and Ottumwa and Iowa City , protesting, shutting down traffic

ottumwan in tx

HR King
Oct 26, 2002
They are protesting the Olympic committee not selecting their favorite star. In Des Moines they have spraypainted "CC22" all over the capitol building. The mobs of fans have come with pitchforks and torches. I-80 is shut down. In Iowa city they have taken over the field house and the football practice facility. They have upside down American flags. In Ottumwa there are mobs of 8 yr old girls and their moms spray painting "to heck with the Olympic committee", all over the main street downtown.

When asked for comment, one mom said. "You goobers just woke a monster".

Of course, this did not happen. Of course. But somehow, I think the media wants it to.

They are protesting the Olympic committee not selecting their favorite star. In Des Moines they have spraypainted "CC22" all over the capitol building. The mobs of fans have come with pitchforks and torches. I-80 is shut down. In Iowa city they have taken over the field house and the football practice facility. They have upside down American flags. In Ottumwa there are mobs of 8 yr old girls and their moms spray painting "to heck with the Olympic committee", all over the main street downtown.

Of course, this did not happen. Of course. But somehow, I think the media wants it to.
This is what happens when a coach opens her big mouth at just the wrong time. The Des Moines incident is an example of this, but of course it didn't happen.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
They going cra cra in Pella. Think this is Joel in front of the camera….

crowd-protest.gif

Reactions: ottumwan in tx

Like that will move the national needle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT